Zavala: After your Team left, we heard reports that Mars reappeared after having been shrouded with Darkness.

As Zavala shows the Team a Hologram of a Ship.

Zavala: We also dispatched a Team to investigate this Ship on Mars. We believe the Ship belongs to Savathun.

Sun: So what did we find there?

Zavala: Ikora will explain everything.

And on cue the doors open as everyone looks and they are met with Ikora alongside Neo, Penny, and Amber.

Ikora: It's good to see that Team Remnant made it back to the Tower safety.

Jaune: It's good to see you Ikora, I take it out 3 new recruits are doing well?

Ikora: Indeed they are, they accompanied to Mars to investigate a certain ship.

Neo: And let me just say these things make Grimm look like a bunch of ants.

Amber: Yeah, if these things came to Remnant they wouldn't stand a chance.

Penny: Even if Atlas thinks they can stop them, they can not. Dust will not work on these beings.

Flynt: Eh well, knowing Atlas they'll still think they're hot shit. It would be satisfying to see their technology is useless against them.

Ikora: You Guardians really don't like Atlas.

Nebula: Trust me on this Ikora, once you know who they truly are. You'll feel the same way as well.

Ikora: Of course.

As Ikora headed to where Zavala is as all the Guardians stood at attention.

Zavala: Ikora, your report.

Ikora: Of course.

As Ikora projected a hologram of a ship.

Ikora: This is the Hive Flagship that appeared on Mars, I alongside Neo, Amber, and Penny investigated the Ship where we encountered  Savathûn on the ship returning to her Throne World

Ikora: This is the Hive Flagship that appeared on Mars, I alongside Neo, Amber, and Penny investigated the Ship where we encountered Savathûn on the ship returning to her Throne World. The Guardians were able to dispatched her forces but we also discovered this.

As Ikora shows Team Remnant the Hive Ghost