[Opposites Don't Attract.] [3]

{ [Y/N]s' POV }

You flopped onto your bed, well there goes keeping your secret from the team. However, Soldier already knew somewhat. After all, it would be kinda weird to keep sending you out for the intel, and then a random bird comes back with it and hands it over without a problem. Using your powers in this line of work was going to be risky either way, and it wasn't JUST your team, the R.Medic had seen everything... and so had his team.

"Cambio! Someone left this outside your door... Stop sulking and get it!" Soldier yelled, making you jolt and grow a pair of wolf ears due to the surprise. You tended to lose your stability whenever you were spooked, but it wasn't much of a problem now that everyone in Tuefort knew of your abilities. "Thank you, d a d." You joked as you stood up from your comfy bed, grabbing the box from the hands of a very confused Soldier. As the door closed, Soldier went to speak, only to find a shut door instead of the woman who had just called him her father. You tore open the box after shifting your hand into a claw, finding a large amount of snacks and a single letter that was neatly written in German. The note had basically read that somebody had completely fallen for you... The question was.... Who, but not going to lie, you already had a feeling it was that clinically insane Red who had flirted with you... And then you promptly killed him. You let out a sigh before reading the note out loud to yourself in fluent German. "Lieber mein wunderschöner Engel, ich konnte meine Augen nicht von dir abwenden, selbst als das Leben meinen Körper verließ.[translated: Dear my beautiful angel, I couldn't take my eyes off you even as life left my body.]" You spoke, your voice wavering slightly as you read through the strange letter. "... He's cheezy as shit... But at least he knew some.. decent snacks. Or I would have ripped out his heart again, and ate it in front of his dying corpse." You smirked with a small shrug, digging into the fairly large amount of sweets. Before you could actually relax, you turned the note to find a hidden message. "My team wouldn't let me send this without something harmful, move all the food and type the code 2337, you possibly have 60 seconds left." You tensed up at the beeping now coming from the box, quickly growing wings and grabbing the bomb out from the gift box. You'd break the window, flying out towards the Red base... Your feathered wings beat quickly, the bomb held closely to your chest. It wasn't a big bomb, but if it went off it would surely cause a bad amount of damage to both you and the base... So you flew, you flew even though you only had a few seconds left. 

You crashed through a window, right in front of the other teams' members. Suddenly, the bomb went off, not even giving you enough time to throw it away from you. . .

And suddenly, it all went black... But yet, you didn't feel quite dead just yet..

And then, an annoyingly bright light was glaring into your eyes. You groaned, slowly opening your eyes to find yourself on an operating table... 'Is this a hospital...? But it looks more like Medics' lab....- Oh Fuck No. . .' You soon realized this was in fact one of the Medics' labs... And you were pretty sure you knew which one to your dismay. . . "Ah, you are alive and avake[awake]... Good, good." The Medic in red spoke, wandering right over to you as you hissed in fear, trying to scramble away while holding your stomach. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM-" You cut yourself off with a wince, 'Oh right... The snack bomb.' You thought to yourself, glaring daggers at the Medic. . . He let out a short and sweet laugh, staring at your pissed off face, oh how he could stare at it for hours on end... You let out a huff, trying to sit up... Only to find that you were strapped down to the, slightly bloody, operation table. "Ah, yes, zat[that] vould[would] be zhe[the] verk[work] of mien kamerads. . ." The 'doctor' spoke smoothly in his thick accent, if he weren't a threat at the moment, you would've felt weak at your knees and swooned. "Then let me the absolute fuck out..." You growled, glaring deeply into his blue eyes. . . "I can not quite do zat[that] actually..." He fumbled with his hands, staring at you.

You sighed, deciding to just go back to sleep. . .

{R.Medics' POV.}

 I watched her calmly drift off to sleep, my heart thumping in my chest as I stared. I'd carefully sit in a chair nearby the table, taking off one of my gloves to play with her hair... 

She was finally in my grasp, and I did not plan on letting go quite yet...