Thank You (chapter 9)

I know that isn't Hiccup nor Jack, but I just adore this picture. Be prepare, this is a long chapter. Lol, not really. Hope you like it (^v^)

Anna's POV

I went back to the lunch table, "so, what did you guys do?" Merida smirk, only to be interrupted be Elsa slapping her arm.
"Don't say that, I don't want that happening. Gosh she's too young."
"I'm not that young, I'm 7 months away from you." I butted in the conversation. "Elsa, Hiccup is going walk me home. I have to talk to him." I smiled shyly. I really didn't know if she would let me walk home with Hiccup.
"Oh, OK. I'll just ask Jack to drive me home." She smiled back.
"Thanks!" I nearly screamed. Just when I was about to talk, the bell rang. Which meant history. Well at least Hiccup is in that class.

At history

Once when I was about to walk to class, Astrid came running to me. Once she reach me she pinned me to the lockers. I was like damn this girl is strong. "I told you to stay away from him." She said though her teeth.
"You can't keep me away from him." I didn't know where I got that boast of confident.
"If you don't stay away from him, I'll make your life a living hell."
I narrowed my eyes, "Do it then I'll would like to see you try."
"Oh, I'll tell him you slapped me, or even worse." I put my eyebrows up.
"He would never believed you. I hope you know that." I somehow got out of her grip, and walked in the class. Once I sat down Hiccup waved at me.

After school
Hiccup's POV

Yes I'm finally free!!!! After I got out of English. Me and Jack did our hand shake, then he left so he can take Elsa home. Once I was out of the building, I waited for Anna.
After a couple of minutes of reading my book I saw Anna. "Hey Anna! You ready?"
"Yep I'm ready, let's go." She went a head of me for awhile so I can put my book away.
"So, Anna can he talk about earlier?" I still didn't know if she wanted to talk about it.
"Yeah, let's talk about it. I been depressed for awhile because...when I saw you kissed Astrid, I felt hurt. I didn't know why though. I really didn't talk to you guys because I needed to be alone for awhile." She paused and look at me. "I've felt like crap these past few months, I'm really sorry if I worried you."
"Anna, you scared me. I thought you wouldn't talk to me forever. It makes me sad that I'm the cause of this. You shouldn't be sorry. Im the one that should be sorry. Im really sorry Anna. You know I would never hurt you." I replied then pecked her cheek. "I really like you, heck I might even love."
I could tell that my words shocked her. "I think that I love you too." Then we finally shared our first kiss.
Anna's POV... Again

We were almost at my house. I didn't want to tell him about the Astrid thing yet. I don't want him worrying. "Are we dating, Hic?" I asked
"Of course, wait. Anna would you go out with me?" He replied
"Of course. Where will we be going?"
"Oh, how about we go to the movies, then coffee. Sounds good?"
"I would love that." Then we were at my front door. I was about to go inside, but I had to saw something first. "Thank you" I whispered while hugging him.
"For what?" I saw confusion by his facial expression.
"For not giving up on me. It really means a lot to me." I released from his grip. And pecked his cheek. I can't wait to tell Elsa.

Hoped you love it, again I'm very sorry. I'll try to post at least every 3 weeks. Is that good for you guys? Well if you guys have any ideas just message me. Bye guys. I Love YOU