002

Milo Mannheim

chapter two, 002pov omniscient, two gays and a zombie

chapter two, 002
pov omniscient, two gays and a zombie

circa 2022

Desiree Lewis was twenty now and thriving. She had spent the last two years of her life at her dream college UC Davis. The one school that she's been wanting to get in since she was 13, the school that she had always talked about. The school she told Milo about.

Ugh Milo

After the whole graduation fiasco Desi decided to not contact Milo again. After all he didn't even try to call her back when she asked him too. Well i mean she asked him through Meg... but that was still the sad part. She didn't get to even talk to him. He didn't explain why he wasn't there nor did he have the decency to try and call her so she did what she thought was best. She blocked him. Everything that she had him on was gone. Of course she seen him in photos and such because she was friends with some of this original cast members but she never talked to him. 

Anything related to Milo was out of sight and out of mind she had moved on. She was grown now and could do whatever she wanted. She had two reliable friends one being from the Zombies cast and one being a friend she met during quarantine. She met Sabrina on instagram after seeing her on her explore page. She could not lie the girl was gorgeous and she wanted to be friends with her. They've been stuck together since. Hell they even moved to LA together after Sabrina graduated from high school in North Carolina.

Now her other friend Kylee was like her rock. The girl was there when things went down with Milo. They weren't as close then but they have gotten closer over the years. The two girls that Desi surrounded herself were like everything she needed in life. Especially since at times she felt lonely like she was now.

two gays and a zombie🏳️‍🌈🧟‍♀️mamabear🧸 ~ kyleefreaky gyal🤭 ~ sabrinathroat goat🐐~desi

mamabear🧸 ~ kylee
freaky gyal🤭 ~ sabrina
throat goat🐐~desi