"Then did you accept?" Trisha asked.

And here our Ekansh start praying to God...

"No!!" She shook her head, making him sigh in relief.

"Why? You said he was perfect" Veer asked.

"Perfection is not everything everytime, sometimes your heart wants the one you never imagined to be with" hearing her Ekansh felt something he never felt before, he was touched by her words like it was only for him.

"I never saw him in that way. He was always a good friend to me, even though I tried to give him a chance he tried his best to make it work, but my heart never accepted our relationship" She said, Ekansh fists his hand.

"I think someone is jealous!!" Avyansh teases him earning a glare.

That's the time she realised he was there too..

She gulped hard but didn't dare to look at him but could feel his continuous gaze on her.

---------

After sometimes they watched a movie when it was over they all stand up, it was already going to be evening

"Trisha make your Bhabhi ready today as if it's her special day" Ekansh said, still looking at Akshita but there was not a hint of any kind of expression on his face.

"And I don't want you guys to disturb my DATE" he said forcing on the last word making Akshita feel butterflies.

"Oohoo bhai" Avyansh tease him and he and Veer follow him out.

"Bhabhi looks like bhai gonna give you full compensation for his all busy schedule." She teases her

Akshita becomes more nervous now.

Time skip...

Ekansh got ready in his formals and now waiting for Akshita to come, he was waiting very impatiently for 15 mins, if it was not her birthday he would have definitely scolded her or dropped the plan.

"What the hell! How much time Trisha is taking to make her ready God!!!" He muttered irritatingly, tapping his foot.

He lost his patience and turned to call them but his eyes were stuck on the stairs.
It was the first time he see her wearing something else than a saree, she was looking beautiful in the simple black anarkali suit and the big oxidised earrings were making her more beautiful with her naked neck, she put on minimal makeup and a small diamond bindi making her face glow like a moon.

She lowered her eyelashes because of his intense gaze, and nervously came downstairs while his eyes followed her every movement.

She stood in front of him and looked at him putting her hair strand behind her ear.

"Chalain?" She asked softly.
(Shall we go?)

He come back to his senses and nodded

"Bhaiiiiii have a good Date" Veer winked at him to which he rolled his eyes at his antic.

"Bhai don't come soon, take your time with our Bhabhi" Trisha said.

"Guys please don't fight when we go, I know you will fight for something useless and take care of the house and eat food on time." Akshita instructs them politely.

"Don't worry bhabhi you enjoy your date we will not fight!" Avyansh confirmed.

Ekansh put his right hand forward which she held with hesitation and left from there.

Today she was feeling different. His looks show different emotions.

He opens the passenger door like a gentleman for her, and they both settle in the car and drive off.

The ride was silent which Akshita thought to break.
After a lot of hesitation and fighting with herself she initiates the talk.

"Where are we going?" She asked in her melodious voice which anyone can feel except this man sitting beside her.

"For dinner!" He replied with full concentration on the road.

"Why?" She asked, but he didn't reply.

"It is because of my birthday right? But I told you I don't celebrate my birthday!" She said her tone was not like usual.

"It's because I wanted to come" he replied, surely he is going to be pissed off, he just wanted to celebrate her birthday. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Date!!🌝

Do vote and comment to tell me how much you liked this chapter.