Fleetonic | Not Requested

Fleetway's POV

As I sat in a tree I heard sonic booms, and blasts. 'Why do I never get a damn rest around here?!' I thought angered, teleporting to where it came from.

  No one's POV

Sonic panted as he rubbed his right forearm in pain, Scourge had somehow escaped jail in the No Zone and had to fight him out of all the mobians he could have picked, as it wasn't the best time to fight as Sonic had just defeated Robotnik again and was weakened from it.

"What?! The all strong and fearless, Sonic The Hedgehog, loosing a battle?! Pathetic." Scourge laughed at his hero counterpart. Sonic's ears lowered at the statememt, feeling ashamed he is loosing to someone who is him pretty much.

A yellow hedgehog appeared a yard away and looked up from the ground, revealing his red spirals for eyes, being non other then Fleetway. Fleetway's spirals thinned at what he was looking at. Fleetway bared his teeth before teleporting again, only to teleport infront of Sonic, flexing his claws out. "Who the hell are you?" Scourge asked, angered over the fact this yellow hedgehog was blocking him from attacking his hero counterpart. "Who I am is of no concern to you.." Fleetway replied "Pfft, well if you know what's best for you sprial eyed creep, I suggest you leave." Scourge threatened, smirking.

  Sonic's POV

'Fleetway?.. why is he here he shouldn't be even helping me considering we hate eachother...' I thought. Fleetway looked over his shoulder to me and backed up to where we were touching. "Stay here, Sonic, and do not move.." Fleetway whispered, glaring down at me knowing I never listen. "Fine.." I whispered, clutching my side from the pain. He nodded and teleported behind Scourge and teleported again this time taking Scourge with him.

-A few minutes pass-

I slowly sit down and curled in on myself some, feeling like a was hit by a car. Closing my eyes I try to relax, only to have a hand be placed under my chin. Opening my eyes I see Fleetway standing over me bending down some. "Come on, I'm taking you to my place for the time being..." He sighed.

  Fleetway's POV

I bend down more and grab under Sonic's armpits, lifting him up into my arms before teleporting. I live in an abandoned home that's in the middle of the woods pretty much. Walking towards the couch I set Sonic down and look him over, he was badly bruised on his side and his right forearm. I went into the kitchen to open the freezer and grab an icepack, for some reason this place had power still as well as water but it wasn't any hot water.

Going back to where I left Sonic he was layed down on the couch and fell asleep. Slightly smiling down at him since he was able to sleep as to what he needed badly. In all honesty, I do not hate Sonic, I do care for him and his well being. Sitting down on the ground infront of the couch I place the icepack on his side lightly, making sure to not have it all the way on his fur since there was no paper towls or clean rags or towels to rap it in.

I yawn and take the icepack off his side and lay it beside me. 'Hopefully he doesn't leave if he does it won't be hard to find him tho, so It won't matter much I guess...' I thought, laying my head back onto one of the cushions of the couch. Hesitantly I reach for Sonic's hand and hold it, 'What am I doing?!' I thought, realizing what I was doing.

         Maybe part 2?