32 Aranv and Shyam

Start from the beginning

Anjali and Ratna were out of the OT with a lot of tension. On one side, Arnav was in the operation theatre. On the other side, Khushi was kidnapped. They felt helpless. They knew they could not get help from Arvind. Don't know what Shyam was going to do. That was the chance Anjali waiting to give Shyam. If he brought Khushi back, he would pass the test.

In the meanwhile, Ajay Singh's asked to stop the car, seeing police in the check post. The commissioner had already tightened the security as per Shyam's information.

"Turn the car..." He ordered.

The driver tried to turn the car. The police shot the tyre understanding his intention. The car lost its balance and it stopped hitting on a tree. Understanding the situation, the driver got down from the car and ran away not wanting to get caught.

"Rawat... Don't run, Rawat" Ajay shouted.

But, Rawat didn't stop. Without any choice, Ajay removed a knife to stab Khushi. She pushed him and got down of the car. Seeing police approaching the car, Ajay also started running. The police chased him and Khushi reached the police.

Within a few minutes, Khushi was handed over to Shyam.

The Hospital

Anjali was squeezing her hands. Ratna pressed her hand.

"Nothing will happen to Chotte. Don't be tensed"

"Khushi....?"

Ratna didn't know what to say because she was not as confident as Arnav about Shyam.

"Trust God..." She simply said and raised her head.

Her facial expression changed cheerfully.

"Khushiiiii" She muttered.

Anjali turned her head and saw Khushi coming with Shyam. Khushi rushed to them.

"Amma, how is Arnavji? is he alright?" Khushi asked.

"He will be alright because you are back" she hugged Khushi.

Ratna looked at Anjali whose eyes were on one man who saved his words.

"How is Arnav?" he asked.

"He is in the OT" Anjali said.

"He will be alright"

That's when the Doctor came out of the OT.

"Hello, Doctor, how is Arnav?" Shyam asked.

"Who is Khushi?" he asked without answering.

Everyone looked at Khushi.

"He is mumbling her name. We gave him Anaesthesia but it's not working on him. His mind and body are not coordinating."

"What can we do Doctor?" Shyam asked.

Looking at Khushi,

"You please come with me," he said.

Khushi looked at Ratna. She gestured for Khushi to go. Khushi rushed with the doctor. Shyam followed them. She could not hold her tears, seeing Arnav in the OT bed. She went closer to Arnav. she could hear him uttering her name in a low tone.

"Call his name," the doctor said.

"Arnavji..." She pressed his hand.

Arnav opened his eyes slowly. There was a mild smile on his face.

"Khushiiii" he smiled slightly. He closed his eyes.

Shyam wondered witnessing the scene. Arnav's love was so deeper than he thought. Thank God, he got a chance to save his LOVE. Shyam felt delighted.

"Please you stay outside, madam" the doctor requested.

Khushi went out, looking at Arnav again and again. Arnav extended his hand toward Shyam. He rushed to him. Arnav whispered something in his ear. Shyam looked at him thunderstruck and then nodded ok. He went to the doctor and murmured what Arnav said. The doctor raised his eyebrows in amusement and nodded ok sighing. Shyam left the OT. He saw Khushi explaining what happened inside the OT.

"Thank God, you came back..." Ratna said.

Anjali was looking at Shyam.

"Arnav will be alright. He went unconscious after seeing Khushi. it seems Khushi occupied his heart and mind completely" Shyam said.

Anjali and Ratna looked at Khushi who looked emotional.

"Because of me, Arnavji is in this state." She cried.

"I don't think Arnav feels so. Whatever he is doing, he is doing that wholeheartedly. That truth can't be ignored." Shyam said looking at Anjali. She gestured him something through her eyes, making Shyam frown.

"Wait I will bring you coffee," Shyam said.

"I will also come with you," Anjali said.

They walked.

"Is it? Doesn't Khushi aware of Arnav's feelings?" Shyam asked.

"We are not sure. She is hesitating to accept him I suppose"

"But why?"

"Status difference and many more reasons" She sighed.

Shyam wondered.

"She will accept him soon," he said.

"Hope so," Anjali said.

They came back with coffee cups. Shyam extended one towards Khushi.

"I don't want anything" Khushi denied.

"Don't worry, Khushiji. YOUR Arnavji will be alright. Won't he will feel bad if he sees you weak?" Shyam smiled.

Khushi took a cup in her hand and sipped it. Anjali and Ratna smiled at each other.

After six hours, the doctor came out of the OT. All of them stepped toward him.

"He is alright but..." he stopped.

"But?" The trio asked in the same tone except for Shyam.

"His spinal cord had been damaged brutally. We operated it with steel plates. That's what took time. We tried our level best but his lower body lost its action. He could not walk anymore" the doctor said sadly.

Ratna and Anjali stood in shock whereas Khushi burst out

"Can't you treat him, Doctor?" Anjali asked.

"It needs advanced level treatment. It's available only in the US. He needs care and love. More than the treatment, that's what cures him. Please avoid crying in front of him. that will lower his confidence level" the doctor said and left.

The trio was shattered. They could not stand the situation. This condition of Arnav broke them down.

"Keep in your mind what the doctor said. He needs LOVE and CARE. Don't forget. please don't cry in front of Arnav" Shyam said.

Khushi was the one who wiped her tears off first. That made Shyam smirk.

To be continued...