"wow it even have working space.. !!We can set our systems here.." cabel said and lucas nodded a yes.

"I am also thinking of that.. When will our things get delivered..?"

" In thirty minutes I guess..?" cabel shrugged.

"stay here.. let's finish Setting up ..then let's go to yours and.. What shall we do for rest of the day..? "

"hmm.. Let's go out.. when the girls came back .." cabel said with a grin.

" you.."

"wait.. Why I want to go with them was.. We have to treat them for letting us stay here.. And you.. You should get close to her. you two looks totally like strangers .. No one will believe you two are lovers.." he said interrupting lucas.

"haah.. Fine fine.."

he said and sighed. They continued bickering until they heared the vehicle sound they went down like children running to get thier Christmas gift and opened the door excited.. Their eyes sparkled when they saw their system speakers and other things were taken out from the truck..they took Them inside and started setting the room and they lost track of time..

" lucas let's have lunch.. I am hungry.." cabel whined as he nudged lucas whose eyes are fixed in his work.

" five minutes.." he mumbled.

" I will go first I am dying of hunger.." he said as he went down.

Lucas heared sounds of chatting and laughing as he came out of the room.. He looked down and saw the girls are back and they are sitting along with cabel on the dining table..

'this punk is having fun huh..' he thought as he went down..

"ohh you finally came down..?" cabel asked as he took a spoonful of pasta and stuffed his mouth. Lucas Sat beside athy and she served him pasta.

"thanks.." he mumbled before stuffing his mouth and they all ate in silence.

" thank you for the food.. So delicious... athy you cook really well.." cabel said with a satisfied smile as he finished eating.

" I am glad you like it.." athy smiled back.

" you made this..?" lucas asked with a surprised face and continued eating . She nodded a yes.

" how is it..? "helena asked grinning.

" it's good.. " lucas said slowly nodding his head.

" wow...look at you complimenting your girlfriend.. So the word good existed in your dictionary all this time huh ? "cabel said in a dramatic way which made the girls chuckle.

" I just added it today.. " he shrugged.

" hey girls are you free today..? "cabel asked smiling..

" can we hang out..? I am so bored.. "helena said and both did a hifi.

" they clicked from their first meeting.. "athy said in a low voice smiling staring at her friend happily making plans with cabel.

" I know right..? Cabel likes helena.. I guess something like love at first sight.."lucas said back in a voice only she can hear cause the other two are being loud.

" really..? "athy asked turning towards him with curious eyes..

" hmm... Really.. "he said and got up with his plate.. Athy cleared the table and walked towards the sink..

" I.. I will do the dishes.. "she said standing beside him..

" It's okay.. I will do "

he said taking the dishes in her hands and started washing them. Athy stood there looking at him confused. He glanced at her