~I am still in the truck~

2015

While Thor tries to get back to his dream, and Tony is at the nexus in Oslo, Dr. Cho has been cursed by Lokis scepter and is now under Ultron's control helping him making a new body for himself.

I can read him, Wanda Maximoff suddenly speaks out in the blue. He's dreaming, she continued. I wouldn't call it dreams, Dr. Cho explained. It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon..., she did not get to speak any longer before Ultron interrupted. How soon? He asked. I'm not being pushy, he added.

We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem... While the two adults talked Wanda had picked interest in this new body. She went closer and put her hands on the glass "coffin" which contained the body.

She concentrated, when suddenly tye earth exploded in her own mind. She let out a scream in pain. Ultron picked interest in what happened, and Pietro immediately ran up to her to give her comfort.

How could you? She asked Ultron in shock. How could I what? He asked. You said we would destroy the avengers. Make a better world- it will be better, Ultron said cutting her off. When everyone is dead? Wanda asked. That is not! Ultron said raising his voice. The human race will have every opportunity to improve. He added.

And if they don't? Pietro asked with worry. Ask Noah. Ultron replied. You are a madman, Wanda concluded. There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the earth starts to settle, god throws a stone at it. And, believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room, for the weak.

Ultron finished his speak, and Wanda and Pietro both realized that they were not fighting for what was right. In one swift hand motion Wanda freed Dr. Cho's mind, at the same time as Pietro spoke up. And who decided who's weak? Life, Ultron replied with a small chuckle. Life always decides.

Outside an aircraft was heard arriving. There's incoming, he announced rather confused. Tye quinjet. We have to move. Ultron spoke. That's not a problem. Dr. Cho spoke for the first time after being freed. She stopped the body from finishing, and Ultron sighed. He blasted Dr. Cho, and the twins ran. Wait guys! Ultron yelled after them.

After some more blasting at the poor doctor he spoke. They'll understand. When they see, they'll understand. I just need a little more time. He said dragging a cable out off his head making him loose connection with the new body.

Outside Steve had jumped off the quinjet and spoke. Two minutes, stay close. Dr Cho! He exclaimed when he saw the almost unconscious women. She were breathing heavily. He's uploading himself into the body. She spoke. Where? Steve asked.

Steve were about to leave when Dr. Cho grabbed his arm. The real power is inside the crater. The gem, Its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark. She spoke. First I have to find it, he spoke in a hurried voice. Go. Cho said.

Did you guys copy that? Steve asked his team. We did, Clint replied. I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him. Natasha spoke from the quinjet she and Clint were in.

There. Clint suddenly spoke. It's a truck from the lab, he said motioning to the truck on the highway. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge, It's them, He announced scanning the truck. You got three with the cradle, one with the cab. I could take out the driver. Clint spoke.

Negativ. Steve spoke sternly. That truck crashed the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron. Steve said while running on a highway on a higher level than the truck. He leaped off the road and onto the trucks roof.

No, no, no, no. Leave me alone! Ultron yelled hearing someone on the roof. He blasted the back off the truck making the door Cap were holding onto swing open. Cap groaned, but did not fall off. He somehow managed to stay on the door which were now barely hang Bing onto the truck.