~Unfortunately hes still Barton~

2015

On the quinjet on the way back everyone were mainly doing there own things. Banner were listening to opera trying to calm down while Natasha had given Valerie a coloring book and some crayons. Natasha sat down next to banner and began talking. Hey, the lullaby worked better than every. Just wasn't expecting a code green, Bruce answered. You hadn't been there there would have been double the casualties, Natasha said. My best friend would have been a treasure memory, she said while thinking back to when he smashed the bunker.

You know sometimes exactly what I wanna hear isn't exactly what I want to hear, Bruce told her. How long before you trust me? She wondered. It's not you I don't trust, he defended. Thor, report on the hulk? Natasha asked.

The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. Thor informed. Banner took his head in his hands and Natasha looked at Thor with a bit so friendly expression. But not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, wounded screams, he said trying to save himself. Mainly whimpering a great deal of complaining and takes of sprained deltoids and gout, he continued.

Hey banner Dr. Cho is on her way from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab? Tony asked. Uh yeah, she knows her way around, Bruce answered. Thanks, Tony replied. Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need yet full treatment. Tony spoke to his AI. Very good sir. Jarvis, take the wheel? Tony asked. Yes sir. Approach vector is locked.

Feels good yeah? Tony wondered while looking at the scepter. I mean you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapses, Tony said speaking to Thor. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but, Tony said but Thor cut him off. No. But this..this brings it to a close. Thor concluded. As soon as we find out what else this has been used for, I don't just mean weapons, since when is stricken capable of human enhancement? Steve asked butting in to the conversation.

Banner and I will give it once over before it goes back to Asgard, Tony concluded. He then turned to Thor and asked, is that cool with you? Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right? Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels, Thor agreed.

Yeah who doesn't love revels? Captain? Tony asked. Hopefully this pulls an end to the Chitauri and Hydra, Cap concluded. So yes revels, he answered. Tony only nodded in agreement.

When the quinjet landed both Maria Hill and Helen Cho were standing and waiting for them. A bunch of nurses got Barton as well as Natasha who were following. Cho began talking Korean to them while them git him to the lab.

Maria went inside the lab to speak to Tony and get Valerie. Labs all set up boss, she said while helping Valerie pick up all the crayons. Oh actually he's the boss, Tony said pointing at Steve. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

What's the word on Strucker? Steve asked Maria. NATO's got him, she answered. The two enhanced? He asked. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, twins. At this Valerie looked up. Orphan at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building.

Valerie who were now placed on Maria's hip since she were quite tiny to be 7 years old were looking at Maria's tablet with the picture off Pietro and Wanda. She sworn she had seen those two before. Maybe she had? After all she did live in Hydra quite a while.

Sokovia's has a rough history, Maria continued while they wake Doug of the jet.  It's nowhere speacial, but it's on the at to everywhere special. Their abilities? Steve asked. He's got increase metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation.

Steve looked up at her with a questioning face. He's fast and she's weird, Maria concluded. Well, they're gonna show up again. He said. Agreed, fle said they volunteered for struckers experiments. It's nuts. Right, what kind off monster would let a German scientist experiment on them. To protect their country? We're not at war Captain. Steve went inside the elevator while Maria told Valerie to also go into the elevator since she were leaving. They are, Steve said and the elevator door closed.

How's he doing? Bruce asked Tony. Unfortunately he's still Barton. Valerie who had just entered the medical lab gave out a snort on the comment. That's terrible, Bruce said in sarcasm. He's fine, he's thirsty, Tony concluded with.

Alright look alive, Jarvis it's party time. Tony announced to his AI. We've got a couple off days with this joystick so let's make the most of it, he said talking about the scepter. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis. The scepter is alien, Jarvis concluded. There are elements I can't quantify. Jarvis continued.

So there's elements you can? Tony wondered. The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside, something powerful, Jarvis spoke. Like a reactor? Tony asked. Like a computer, Jarvis answered. I believe I'm deciphering code.

Are you sure he's gonna be okay? Valerie asked Cho. Pretending to need this guy really brings this team together, Natasha replied. There's no possibility of deterioration, the nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous, his cells don't know they're binding with simulacra, Cho spoke.

She's creating tissue, Banner spike amused. If you brought him to my lab the regeneration cradle could do this in 20 minutes, Cho said.

Tony came in while while deciding to make a joke. Oh he's felt lining, call it. Time? No,no,no I'm gonna live forever, Clint replied. He laughed before continuing. I'm gonna be made off plastic. Here's your beverage, Tony said handing him something to drink.

You'll be made of you Mr. Barton, Cho said confidently. You're own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference. I don't have a girlfriend, Clint replied. That I can't fix, Cho said. Valerie only smirked alongside Natasha both knowing he had a wife and two kids, soon three.

This is the next thing Tony, your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust. That is exactly the plan, Tony told her. And Helen I expect to see you at the party on Saturday. Unlike you I don't have a lot of time for parties. Will Thor be there? She asked him.

Natasha had walked out of the room with Valerie to go get changed out off the tracksuits.

Tony and Bruce decided to go take a closer look at the scepter. Tony sat Jarvis and the scepter "mind" next to each other.  When Bruce saw it he were shocked. If you had to guess what does it look like? Tony asked him. Like it's thinking, Bruce said right after.

Not a human mind, they concluded. Artificial intelligence, Bruce concluded. This could be it Bruce. This could be the key to create Ultron. I thought Ultron Was a fantasy. Yesterday it was, tiny answered. If we can harness this power apply it to my iron legion protocol? That's a man sizes if, Bruce said. Our job is if, Tony argued back.

While the two off them were fantasizing about Ultron and working on him. Natasha had helped Valerie choose a dress till the party. In the end they choose this dark blue dress that went a bit longer than her knees. It had matching dark blue flats. The had sequins all over the dress.

What is this? A voice spoke. What is this place? Hello I am Jarvis you are Ultron a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Out sentiebce intervention trials have been unsuccessful. So I'm not certain what triggered your.. where my? Where's your body? I am a program I am whiteout form. This feels weird, Ultron spoke.

Ultron began going through tall the files he had access to, about all the avengers and a lot more. If you would allow me to contact Mr. Stark? Jarvis asked. Before Jarvis knew anything Ultron began taking over his body. Soon only Ultron were left.
♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎
That were 1397 words! I kinda want to give Valerie powers but idk so if you have an idea please tell me.