Fake Friends part 4

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Daddy!" Porsha sobbed.

"Its okay baby!" Jimmy assured her.

They arrived home and sat on the sofa. By then Porsha had calmed down. Jimmy winced in pain. His wound really hurt.

"Dad you okay? You seem like your in pain?" Porsha gasped.

Jimmy held his stomach. "I'm fine Porsha!" He cried walking off upstairs.

"Daddy!" Porsha yelled.

"What's wrong with him?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out!" Porsha replied walking upstairs too. Ryan followed her.

Jimmy went in his room, and ripped his blazer open. A dark stain was spread over his shirt. Blood dripped out. The wound was bleeding heavily. "Oooh!" Jimmy whimpered with pain. He felt faint, he'd lost so much blood. He lay on his bed, dripping Blood all over it. What had he been thinking? He'd die like this, he should have got help! But Jimmy felt he couldn't move, his eyes fluttered and he sighed. He passed out, just as Ryan and Porsha burst in.

"Dad!!!" Porsha screamed, dashing to the bed. She shrieked when she saw the blood stain. She pulled up Jimmy's shirt, and saw the bloody wound. "Daddy!" She yelled.

"Oh my god! Rachel must have ripped his stitches open!" Ryan gasped.

"Oh my god! We have to get him to hospital!" Porsha shrieked. She and Ryan struggled to get Jimmy up off his bed. They finally got him into a standing position.

"Right let's get the poor guy to the hospital!" Ryan told Porsha.

Porsha nodded, and she and Ryan started to support Jimmy to the hospital. It was slow, long, hard work. Eventually they managed to get there. Doctors stared at the unconscious wolf. Jimmy's chest heaved up and down. "What happened?" One doctor asked in concern.

"He's ripped his stitches open! Please help him!" Porsha begged.

"Of course we will!" The doctors assured her. They put Jimmy on a stretcher and took him away into the surgery room, where they began to stich his wound back up. Porsha and Ryan both were waiting in the woating room. Poor Porsha was crying, again!

"I hate Rachel! I hate her!" Porsha sobbed. "She's done so much damage and pain to Daddy and me!" Ryan said nothing, just hugged her, feeling low.

"I'm sorry Porsha, I didn't know Rachel was capable of doing stuff like this!" Ryan murmured eventually, bowing his head. He felt responsible for what his sister had done. Though he liked Porsha, alot, he didn't think she'd take him now.

To his surprise, Porsha squeezed his paw. "None of this was your fault Ryan!" Porsha assured him.

Ryan glanced up again and smiled at Porsha, his eyes bright. "I don't blame you for hating my sister Porsha, after all she's done to you!" He told her.

Porsha just smiled through her tears. Then a doctor came out.

"Jimmy is gonna be alright, you can go and see him now!" The doctor smiled.

"Thank god!" Porsha cried. She and Ryan ran to Jimmy's hospital room. Jimmy was lying in bed with his eyes shut. As Porsha and Ryan came in he opened his eyes.

"Hey Daddy!" Porsha said gently.

"You okay?" Ryan pressed.

"What happened?" Jimmy murmured, he was abit forgetful right then.

"Rachel ripped your stitches open and you almost bled to death, lucky we got you to the hospital in time!" Ryan told him.

"Ugh I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Jimmy growled. "No one hurts me or my daughter and gets away with it!"

Neither Ryan or Porsha said a word.

A few days later, Jimmy was aloud to leave the hospital. He, Porsha and Ryan all went home. It was quite late at night. Ryan had gone to bed. Porsha and Jimmy were sat in Jimmy's room on Jimmy's bed.

"I wish Rachel would stop bullying me!" Porsha murmured.

"Dont worry baby I'll make sure that she stops bullying you!" Jimmy said in a hushed voice.

"How Daddy?" Porsha asked.

"Oh I have my ways!" Jimmy murmured smiling slightly, showing his sharp teeth abit.

"Thanks Daddy!" Porsha smiled.

"You're welcome!" Jimmy smiled back, inside thinking that tomorrow he'd stop Rachel for good.

Jimmy lay down. Porsha lay down next to him and they cuddled and fell asleep together.

Tomorrow was still to come......

A/n part 5 will come soon! (And it won't be a week this time don't worry! Thanks for reading! 😊💖