Your Papa

"Kya hua?" Ram asked.

Priya who was rubbing aagam's back replied "shayad bura sapna dekha aur hamari awaaz se darr gaya"

She kissed his head "Baby mumma is here... shhh"

Aagam hugged her tight from her neck and slowly his cries subsided.

"Champ bahar toh aao... dekho maine kya kya laaya hai" Ram called out.

Aagam slowly turned his head towards ram and ram forwarded his hands but aagam immediately turned back and hid his face on her shoulder.

Ram looked at priya who assured her with her eyes.

Priya ruffled aagam's hair and said "baby what happened... aisa nahi karte... ram uncle kitna pyaar karte hain aapko and aap bhi karte ho na unko pyaar"

Aagam nodded his head on her shoulder which made ram smile.

"Toh fir... you're my good and sweet boy na"

Aagam looked up and priya gave her ever sweet smile to him which he reciprocated.

Aagam looked at ram and forwarded his arms as to asking ram to carry him. Ram happily picked him up in his arms and planted a kiss on his cheek.

They all came out and sat on the dining. Ram started opening the packets with "Dekho maine aapke liye pasta, pizza, chocolate mouse, pastries, noodles aur spring rolls laya hai"

"Omg wowww" aagam squealed and priya was happy looking at them.

They had the lip smacking dinner with healthy banters and after dinner aagam asked ram "uncle yehi tha aapka surprise? Bohot mast tha"

Ram chuckled "No champ, the surprise is something else" and he looked at priya who nodded her head.

"Kya uncle batao naaaa" Aagam excitedly asked.

Ram picked him up in his arms and took him towards the couch. He sat and made aagam stand in between his legs and cupped his cheeks.

Priya followed them and sat beside ram.

Ram said "Aagam, you want a papa na?"

Aagam nodded his head in a yes.

"What if i tell you... that i'm your papa?"

Aagam's eyes widened and he looked at priya who gave him a smiling nod.

"Hey champ.. can i be your papa?" Ram said grabbing his attention back.

Aagam's shocked expression turned into a wide grin and he squealed and jumped into his arms.

Ram laughed and hugged him tight.

Aagam parted and said "Aap mere papa ho?"

"Yes champ... I'm your papa" Ram's eyes became moist.

"Papa" aagam whispered... making tear roll down from ram and priya's eyes.

"i love you papa" aagam said and ram with crackling voice replied "I love you..too champ" Both of them hugged.

Priya's tears were flowing non-stop looking at them.

Both the boys parted and aagam found priya in tears and got worried. He immediately moved to her and wiped her cheeks with his tiny palms "Mumma aap kyun ro rahe ho..."

She held his tiny hand and placed a kiss on it "I'm so happy baby isliye"

Ram smiled and wiped his face.

Aagam smiled and suddenly his face lost its smile which was noticed by both of them.

Priya asked "Kya hua baby?"

"Mumma.. if uncle mere papa hai toh matlab aap unki wife ho?"

Priya and ram looked at each other and ram answered to aagam "Yes champ, your mumma will be my wife.. kyunki hum dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hain"

Priya blushed and ram smiled looking at her. Aagam pouted "No... mumma aap sirf meri mumma ho aur aap sirf mere papa ho.. mumma aap papa ki wife nahi ho"

Both looked at him in shock as to what was he saying.

"Baby yeh aap kya bol rahe ho?" Priya asked cupping his face.

Aagam's voice became like he was gonna cry any moment "Mumma.. aap sirf meri mummaa hoo"

Ram looked at priya confused and in fear while she assured him with her eyes before concentrating back on her baby.

"Baby kya hua...aap aisa kyun bol rahe ho?"

"Mumma aap papa ki wife banjaogi toh unko hi pyaar karogi unka hi dhyaan rakhogi... aagam ka nahi" and he started crying.

Priya picked him up and hugged him rubbing his back.

Both ram and priya looked at each other with a smile as how innocent and cute aagam is.

"Baby... aisa kuch nahi hoga.. mumma loves aagam soooo much.. and mumma kabhi apni jaan ko bhool sakti hai kya.. aagam is mumma's jaan... i love you mera bacha" she kissed his side head.

Aagam parted and priya wiped his cheeks "Mumma loves aagam the most aur hamesha aagam ko sabse zyaada pyaar karegi"

"Sacchiii?" He asked so cutely.

She lightly pinched his nose "Sachiii my prince" and aagam smiled wide and kissed her cheek.

Ram chuckled and said "Champ don't worry... mumma pehle aagam ki hai fir papa ki... aur papa bhi aagam se bohot pyaar karte hain"

Aagam pulled ram and kissed him on his cheek "Aap best papa ho"

Ram's eyes became teary hearing this and he kissed aagam's tiny palms.

"Champ aapke liye ek aur surprise hai...."

"Kyaaa??"

"Kal se aap, main aur mumma.. new ghar mein ek saath rahenge" 

"Yayyyyyyyyyy" Aagam loudly squealed and both of them laughed seeing him so happy!

Both together kissed aagam on each cheek and he was squished between them, giggling and enjoying the moment with his parents.

"Baby abhi aap sojao.. kal packing karna hai na" Priya said.

"No mummaa.. neend nahi aa rhi"

"Okay so champ ko abhi kya karna hai?"

Aagam looked at ram amd squealed "VIDEO GAMEEEE"

Ram laughed and took aagam in his arms "Okayy sir... let's go" and got up when priya said "Only one hour samjhe dono.. after that baby you're sleeping"

"Okay mummaaa" aagam said.

Ram dropped him down "Aap jaake set karo main abhi aaya" and aagam ran into the game room.

After aagam disappeared into the room, ram pulled priya and wrapped his arms around her waist making her gasp by his sudden move.

"Ram... what are you doing.. aagam aajayegaa"

"I'm very happy priyaaa.. so damn happy today!!!"

She smiled seeing his happiness "Me too ram... you're the best thing happened in our life"

He pecked her cheek "And you both are the best thing that happened to me"

"Papaaaaaa" Aagam loudly called out from the room.

Ram left priya by his sudden voice and priya laughed at him. Ram glared at her.

"Baadme dekhta hun tumhe..." She blushed and said "Now go.. your son is waiting for you"

Hearing that, warmed his heart.

"This feels so... i've no words to explain it.. but it makes me so happy and its so overwhelming priya" His voice choked.

She smiled knowing how special it would feel for him to be called 'papa' and pecked his cheek before he moved towards aagam.

Priya thanked god for this sweet family of hers and moved to the kitchen for completing the chores with a content smile on her lips.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️