Summer Breeze makes me Feel Fine

"See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night. A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright. Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind."

-Summer Breeze "Seals and Croft"

1:

Unique to her, she bit her tongue, the taste had given her a quiver and she spat out the phlegm instantons upon the snow like a palette swapped scrambled egg. She cursed a several four letter words, and then danced the pain away in a frenzy. She sat on a stone with all coolness the feeling surreal-her being there a feeling denies, the chill reminded her of other worlds she conjured in her head, let the melting snow of the summer days stream past her. The seasons have been bleeding together.

There a sunburst aside from the trees, and they descend, she made snow angels with her feet, despite the sogginess, she had continued to craft Rorschach shapes. Someone had launched a rocket across the sky, the fireworks kaboomed. Avery her friend had sat on top of the RV across the distance, and it revved when she got back into it. The leaves and the snow slid off as it slide through, a group of foxes huddled and jumped about and scurried they'd never meet again.

Across the world there was someone bathing in the ocean without closing her eyes when she submerged. This person she jealous of.

The girl kept driving while Avery was asleep and found a tributary and left her feet there, across the edge of it all, there were fireworks for a simple concert. She thought of waking Avery-but the fireworks were not ready.

The person sang something she really enjoyed, but the river felt calmer than her reality.

Perhaps-unique to her-she bit her tongue and let her eyes water.