Chapter 1: We've Graduated

Nobody's POV:

"Hehehehehe!!!! How does it feel!?!! Knowing your female friend was eaten my me!?!?!" A demon with many hands laughed and taunted at his opponent.

The slayer had dark blue ocean eyes, black long hair tied in a ponytail, and a fox mask that was half broken. He was assisted by a straight jet-black hair boy who was extremely terrified.

"Y-You bastard!!! Ough!" The boy yelled in anger, but fell on his knee and started coughing blood and eventually fell unconscious.

"Oi! We gotta go!!! Or else we're gonna die!!" The scared boy begged.

"What's this? Too weak!?! Hehehehe!!! Lucky me!! Another fox brat to eat!!! This is revenge for trapping me old man!!!" The hand demon yelled and then raised three hands.

"NOT GOOD!!!" The scared boy panicked.

"FAREWELL!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!" The demon lunged his three hands towards the two slayer.

*Water drop*

"SECOND FORM! WATER WHEEL!!!"

An unknown slayer came out of some bushes and sliced all three arms and saved the helpless.

"WHO ARE YOU!!?!?" The hand demon screamed in annoyance.

"It's you. Sabito, right?" The boy uttered.

"Murata, take Giyu somewhere safe. I'll take care of him." The saviour with peach hair said.

"But... fine..." Murata didn't wanna leave Sabito but Giyu being unconscious was really concerning. However, Murata wanted Sabito to survive, so he did something the other contestants would not do.

"Sabito! Take this!" Murata tossed his sword and Sabito caught it.

"Good luck!!! Win this!!!" Murata ran away while carrying Giyu on his back.

"I will..." Sabito said with confidence.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't another fox brat. Man, I'm starting to believe Urokodaki just want you guys dead. Just like how he wanted to get rid of that silly little girl." The hand demon said, and Sabito's eyes were wide opened after hearing that statement.

"W-what did you just say?" Sabito asked menacingly, making the demon a little excited.

"Oh? So you know her? How touching. Well too bad, she's dead. She as well as all of Urokodaki's student are in my tum tum and man were they delicious. But that girl was EXTRA tasty and juicy. Hehe." The demon giggled.

Although Sabito was wearing the mask on his face unlike Giyu, his eyes were filled with nothing but rage. Veins were visible on his eyes.

Quick Flashback...

"I'll be waiting as a Hashira after you two slow pokes are done." Makomo teased

End of Flashback...

"YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE!!!!" Sabito screamed with extreme anger.

Sabito charged towards the hand demon with the two blades...

"Letting your rage blind your vision will be your downfall fool!!!" The demon taunted and unleashed four hands towards the peached hair slayer.

But to the demon's surprise...

"NANI!!?!?!" The hand demon exclaimed.

"SIXTH FORM!!! WHIRLPOOL!!!" Sabito began spinning and because he had two swords instead of one, the water effect covered him entirely and it looked like he created a small tornado out of water.