chapter 1

Mwende POV

My name is Mwende. I am from a low class family. I went to school in public primary school and high school. I scored good marks and proceeded to a public university.
I am the first born of seven and can't complain. My family are christians and strict ones at that so when I went to college I got all excited because the time as come for me to explore life. Woe unto me.
Having come from a low income family, school fees was not enough and there was no accomodation fees .

What could I do, we all know first borns are tough or so have heard. So I slept outside on my first day in campus. So much for excitement eh!!
The next day I borrowed money until it was enough to pay for the cheapest hostel and I said thank God.
After a week I was still not well oriented with the campus am not outdoor person. I could spend days scooped in my room and not complain.
So when classes started I still got lost and others I never made it to class. But after two weeks I started feeling like a campus lady and ditched my long kitenge dresses for mtumba skin tights and tops and as they say the rest is history.

A/N
Keep tuned. And if you started reading this story don't stop is about to get interesting.
Add this book to your library so you can read a new chapter every time I update.
Drop a comment , vote and share .
Thank you for reading