The many thanks from one

It was a morning just like the others but this one was wet, cold and windy, I woke up to splatters on my face, I slowly sat up and looked for the cause only to see it pouring down with rain, my eyes widen and I jumped out of bed to try and close the window but tripped over the blanket and fell face first on the floor.

"Ahh ugh ow that hurt, stupid blankets" I said annoyed before freeing myself and getting up, quickly went to the window and closed it before finally sighing in relief but my happiness was cut short when I saw the time. "Ahh I'm gonna be late!" I yelled before running around getting ready, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my bento box witch I made the day before and shoved it in my bag, ran to the door and grabbed my umbrella, steadied myself ready to run.

A sudden knock on the door startled me, it was gentle so without thinking I opened it to be met with Gray-ish purple hair and I smiled "good morning Mitsuya-kun" I greeted him with a smile before he smiled back. "Yes good morning Hana-chan, sorry about this but I thought I could give you a ride since it's raining" he spoke softly, I watched him then walked past, closing and locking my door while he stared at me confused "so that's a n- quickly or your seat is gonna get wet" I cut him off, he's face lit up and he grabbed my hand forgetting what we talked about yesterday, i flinched at the sudden touch witch clearly didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, hey, it's alright" he said while slowly lifting my hand and kissing it "I won't hurt you, that's not what big bros do" He smiled a cheeky smile witch put me at ease and I laughed a bit before opening my umbrella and heading to hes motorcycle. 'A big brother huh, I could get used to this' I thought to myself as we rode to school.

When we got there of course my friends were not outside and I didn't expect them to be nor want them to be cause of the rain, I got off the bike and made sure the umbrella was still over Mitsuya so he won't get wet "oh right Hana-chan Mikey wanted me to tell you he wants to meet after school" he spoke while looking at me. It took me by surprise but I nodded and he agreed to take me, once we stepped inside I was bombarded by the Mizo gang and Mitsuya laughed a bit while walking away 'uh oh just you wait, I'll get my revenge' I thought not paying attention to anyone.

"TAKEMICHI" someone yelled snapping me back to reality, I looked over to see Yamagashi looking at me concerned while the others were fighting over something. "Sorry Yamagashi I was lost in thought, wait where is Sanzu and Hanma" I said looking around, "oh those 2, they have been acting weird lately, they don't yell at us or anything" he spoke. "Yeah it's true, we have all seen it" Akkun butted in "oh right he wanted me to tell you that they are sorry but right know they have stuff to do so they won't be around" he continued but hearing those words made my chest hurt 'why do I care, why am I feeling sad, those guys were horrible in the other times but know....' I trailed off, I started walking to class while the others followed but didn't say anything just made sure no one bumped into me.

The day went on like normal but I was distracted by what Akkun said about my friends and before I knew it, it was the end of the day and Mitsuya was waiting for me, he drove us to where Mikey wanted to meet "a old ship house thing" I spoke while getting off the bike. "Yeah, don't worry he's inside" he said before ruffling my hair and driving off, I looked at him leave then smiled "I trust you onii-chan" I spoke in a whisper before walking in to see Mikey, Draken and Pah-chin. Clearly I must have made a noise cause all 3 looked at me while I walked over.

"Ah Mitchy glad you could make it" Mikey spoke before standing and opening hes arms wide, I knew what he was doing, he was asking permission to hug me cause of what happened so I put down my bag and jumped in he's arms. It must have caught him by surprise cause he stumbled a bit but eventually hugged back, after a while I broke free and walked over to Draken. He looked at me confused before I gently tugged on hes sleeve and opened my arms with a smile, he smiled back and hugged me, I could feel the tension in the room witch I'm assuming was from Draken and Mikey.

After a while it all settled down but Mikey's cheeks never stopped being pink witch I found cute but we cut to the point. "Mitchy this is Pah-chin, he's the friend or boyfriend of the girl and boy you saved" he spoke while I looked at him, he looked nervous so I slowly grabbed Pah-chins hand and smiled, he's eyes widened "Jesus Mikey, how did we find this Angel" he spoke witch caught me off guard but all Mikey did was laugh "I have no idea but it's clear she's meant to be with us, to make us better" he spoke so confidently that I didn't realise my hand is not holding another so I looked and saw Pah-chin bowing.

"Takemichi, I just want to say thank you" he spoke, clear gratefulness in he's voice "ah uh no no it's fine, I'm just glad I could help" I quickly said while waving my hands about and trying to make him stop saying sorry and bowing, I looked at the other 2 present but they didn't budge 'oooooo just you wait, karma is coming' I said before a tight hug was felt, I looked and saw Pah-chin. Mikey and Draken was about to say something to make him stop but I smiled and patted the mans head "it's all fine Pah-chin, I have accepted your sorry and your friends or girlfriend is fine witch all that matters" I spoke calmly with shocked everyone in the room but the one person just showing up.

"Well well well what do we have here" the man spoke stopping not far from us, Pan-chin let go and looked at him with a glare, the others followed while I looked at him confused. We both made eye contact and he looked amused before pointing at me "well know, aren't you that girl what got rapped hmm, seems you are a slut after all hahaha I mean hanging with 3 men, wow seems my men ain't enough for you" he smirked at me while all I did was start shaking and slowly tears fell from my eyes as I remember that horrible night.

"SO IT WAS YOU" the yelling startled me but I could tell it was Pah-chin "YOUR THE ONE WHO HURT MY FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND WHILE IN THE MEANTIME YOU HURT TOMANS SUNSHINE" he continued and before I knew it I was standing behind the 3 men like they were a wall protecting me from danger. After a while the normal fight broke out between Pah-chin and Osanai, the normal conversation happened during it as well before we heard sirens.

"EVERYONE SCATTER" we heard from Osanai. 'This was it, this was the moment I had to stop' I thought to myself , time went slow at this point, Draken tried to grab me so we could run but I didn't, I ran towards Osanai and Pah-chin trying to get there  just in time. 'Crap I'm not close enough, sorry Mikey but I'm using your move' I said before kicking my leg high up and knocking the knife out of Pah-chin's hand making it clutter on the floor witch caught everyone's attention.

"Takem- don't" I cut Pah-chin off while the others looked shocked at what happened "weapons are to NEVER BE USED UNLESS NEEDED" I spat while glaring at him "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU WOULD CAUSE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD MISS YOU IF YOU WENT TO JAIL" I continued not aware of the tall man approaching me before he picked me up and flung me over hes shoulder "we will talk about this later but right know, run" he said before turning to run, I looked at Pah-chin who looked like he wasn't gonna move so I grabbed hes hand just before Draken started running and so I dragged him.

After a while I was put down and running on my own before Pah-chin piped up "hey Takemichi, why didn't you just leave me there? " he asked, I stayed silent before speaking "well we might not know each other and we might just be becoming friends but your important to Mikey and Draken so your important to me" I smiled, clearly all 3 liked my answer and smiled but at that moment something hit me, not literally but like a dizzy feeling and before I know it I blacked out and fell.

After a while I woke up to boring white wall's well white everything, I slowly sat up to see a blonde girl sitting next to me crying, my eyes widened "uh Emma-chan what happened, why are you crying?" I asked trying to get the girl to stop. She looked at me and spoke.

"Hana....it's Draken and Mikey" she spoke, her voice broken while my eyes widened.