Shes a ray of sunshine sent from heaven

Hey it's me, sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had family stuff to deal with but hope you like reading this.

Also, sorry if I mixed up who's fighting, please forgive me.

—————————————————

Takemichi pov:

I keep running, weaving and swerving through people, streets and side streets to get to where I need to be. After a short time I finally approach the fighting area and stop to catch my breath while I scan the crowed for the one person I wanted to see.

'Where are you Akkun' I spoke to myself in a panic 'no please don't, please don't tell me im too late' I panicked as I walked over to the crowed, before my eyes saw who was fighting.

"Takuya" I spoke quietly watching the man
"Mitchy, what are you doing here?" Someone spoke in a confused tone. I look over to see Yamagashi walking over. "Oh Yamagashi where is Akkun, I need to stop him" I asked quickly without answering him but all he did was point at  red hair moving through the crowed.

My eyes widen and I dash towards him, pushing people out the way to get to my friend. I manage to grab hes hand before he could take one step out onto the battle field. I could tell I startled him and he was gonna swing for whoever grabbed him but stopped when he saw me.

"Takemichi what are y-  Akkun don't...this won't solve anything" I cut him off, he looked at me shocked and confused before I slide my hand down to grab the pocket knife from hes hand. I held it up so he could see "this...this ain't you and this will cause you problems, don't ever and I mean ever result to pulling a weapon on someone unless it's necessary" I said, a sad and cold tone all at once while all he did was stare at me with grateful eyes.

"Ha..hahahaha thanks Mitchy, you really know what to say when we need it" Akkun said with a thank you tone and a smile. "Of course know give me your jacket" I said smiling.

He looked at me confused but didn't question it and give me he's jacket. I threw the knife away and grabbed hes jacket, put it on and tied my long blonde hair up. "Takemichi what are you doing, your looking like a guy haha" Makoto said walking over to me.

"Ha that's the point, I'm gonna go save our friend from death" I said happily while I walked away before they could process what I said. I took a deep breath before I said "KIYOMASA" I yelled grabbing everyone's attention, I gulped when all eyes were on me but this was for Takuya. "You say your all big and bad" I continued as I walked to him, trying to sound and look like a boy "but all you do is sit around and watch the fights" I stood right in front of him making sure I was making eye contact "why not fight me and give people a real show" I said while smirking but I was really just sweating balls hoping I can actually do this while I hear gasps and murmurs around me.

"So, you wanna fight me little boy" he spat with venom still glaring at me. "Fine, we can fight but it's your funeral" he finished, he stood up and walked to the battle field where I know I'm toast but I followed anyway. 'Great you fucking moron, you just wanted to confront him b be ut instead you asked to fight, stupid' I continued to yell at myself before slowly looking at my friends, they looked at me in shock and worry cause well I have no fighting ability and being in a fragile body doesn't help.

The fight went on like it did last time, my ass being beaten but this time I could hold my own for a little while witch was good but when the fight ended I was on my ass yet again.

"I will n-not lose, I will not give up, I WILL WIN" I yelled as I slowly stood up wiping the blood slowly dripping from my lip, while still glaring at the horrible man infront of me.

"Ha just give up little boy you already lost but don't worry, I'll put you out of your misery" he said while he yelled for hes bat but no one moved, he kept yelling when a sudden deep voice spoke.

"Wow Kiyomasa, seems you have quite a little set up here huh" a tall man with a dragon tattoo spoke while walking over. Kiyomasa frozen in place before turn to bow at the tall blonde. 'Draken-kun ' I thought to myself as I watched the scene unravel for the god knows what time.

The scene went on like it would all the others so I just drowned it out and minded my own business until a few minutes later I see a hand waving in my face. "Hello, Earth to whoever you are" a blonde said not much taller then me. It startled me and I fell back onto the ground.

"Oh ha sorry about that" he spoke in a soft voice before squatting down beside me "I was watching you fight and I like you, what's your name?" He asked. "T-Takemichi Hanagaki" I spoke with a shaking voice. He seemed to like it so he smiled "nice name, so from today onwards, Take-Chan your my bitch" my eyes widened at the statement before a giant "HUH" was heard not only from me but from my friends as well.

"Jesus, ignore this man child" the taller one came over and smack the smaller one on the head, he moaned while holding he's head, the taller man ignored him and kept speaking to me "he's just saying he wants to be friends" he smiled "by the way I'm Draken and this little moron is Mikey"

For some reason I smiled at their little playful antics that I missed "don't worry about it Draken-Kun I'm sure I can get used to it" I responded while the smaller blonde eyed me up.

"Hey question take-chan" he spoke while I looked at him confused "why are you wearing a skirt, like I'm not trying to be mean but, wait don't tell me, easy access to weapons" he spoke again in a excited voice and before I could respond be grabbed my skirt a lifted it only to reveal a pair of underwear, he froze.

My eyes widen and I go bright red "MIKEY-KUN" I yelled before my body moved on it's on and slapped him right in the face pulling my skirt away from hes hand and holding it down. Yelling was heard from my friends as they saw the whole thing, well everyone here did. Mikey held hes cheek before going red realising what he did.

"Ahh take-chan omg I am so sorry I didn't know you were a girl" he kept trying to apologise at one point he even hugged me and would not let go no matter how hard Draken pulled him, this went on for a while before I had enough "Mikey it's fine, you didn't know" I finally spoke, slowly patting the mans head. He smiled "thank you so much Ahh I have somewhere to be" he quickly remember while standing up, he grabbed me by the hand and gently helps me to get up before dashing off with Draken not far behind.

(Don't worry he already took care of kiyomasa and everyone else already left)

I waved them goodbye before collapsing but before I could hit the floor someone grabbed me, I look over and it's Sanzu "omg Mitchy are you ok" he spoke before I blacked out. After that I'm sure my friends told him and Hanma what happened so they would not worry, I was so grateful they were there and that I could stop something bad from happening.

But little did I know it was only gonna get worse or maybe better, who knows.