"Do you remember them?.." Blair whispered softly, I looked at her carefully. She stared back with a blank expression, her eyes turning slightly hard.

"No...Am I supposed to.." I said confused.

"No I suppose not, you wouldn't remember anyways...we were too young." she said more to herself than to me.

"Well whatever, you'll find out sooner or later anyways.." she stood and placed her hands to her waist. A strange look crossed her face as she bestowed her eyes on me.

"Why don't you just tell me?" I asked frustruated. I had kind off forgotten that I hated her, that I was angry and hurt for what she did.

"Its not the right time yet..." Blair said as she silently walked towards me. Her eyes still held mine.

"Then when will it be the time?" I was getting annoyed as she watched me still silently, her look was really starting to creep me out.

"Dont worry about it,ill tell you soon.. it will be before I leave of course." she said finaly breakig her gaze from mine and looking at door with a faraway look. Almost dreamy, whistfull, as if she couldn't wait to get out.

"Where are you going?" I said slightly moving away from Blair. She turned her head and looked at me swiftly.

"They didn't tell you, did they?" she sighed and shook her head. As if she totally expected it. I still had confusion written all over my face.

"Im being sent to boarding school in New York, since I got expelled.." she said with her hand already on the knob. Before she walked out, I softly whispered to her, my eyes burning with an emotion I couldn't place. "Why do you hate me so much?" Blair froze halfway out the door. She turned around slowly and looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Because you took away everything I ever loved.." she said before closing the door softly and walking out. I knew she wouldn't be returnng back to this house. I also knew this wouldn't be the last time I saw her. I grimaced and placed myself ontop of the bed sighing I pulled the covers over my head. What did she mean by that? I thought. I was confused and slightly frustruated on why she would do this...why is she being so secretive? I wondered. My head was racing with questions and slowly I fell asleep knowing Id learn the truth one way or another.

*********************************

"NO! I want McDonalds!" Kari yelled frustrated. She was giving me a headache as I glanced at her from the front passenger seat. She was sitting down with her arms crossed over her chest pouting like a little six year old. I sighed and Aiden gave me look, he looked slightly amused as Kari stubornly kept grumblig under her breath about how "She never gets what she wants." I rolled my eyes at her impish childish behavior.

"Oh gosh! Aiden just go to McDonalds..." I grimaced. I wanted Chinese but I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it once we got home and Kari complained about how life was unfair for her and that the above forces were doing this on purpose to her. Kari brightened up quickly and sat up straighter, a huge smiled lighting up her whole face.

"Yay!" she said, she was looking out the window happy. I looked at Aiden as he chukeled.

"Is she always this stubborn?" he said with a smirk.

"Yes! She has to get what she wants and throws a fit if she doesn't.." I sighed and placed my palm on my cheek as I leaned on the window sill. We arrived at the closest McDonalds that was near the school since we were on a free lunch day, which only happened on Fridays where we were free to leave the campus and go out for lunch.

Kari jumped out the seat and linked her arm with mine when I got out. We all three walked in and I was greeted with the greasy aroma of French fries.

"I want a number 7!" yelled Kari to the poor guy who was taking our order. He punched in a number and looked at us. I ordered fries and a small McFlurry. Aiden ordered two large fries and three chicken sandwiches. I gaped at him as we took our tray of food and noticed that it was a pile of food, mostly from him. Kari opened her box were the chicken sandwich layed neatly. We watched as she took out the pieces of buns and set them aside. Then she took out the lettuce and tomato. I groaned as I watched her eat the vegetables first then the bread saving the piece of chicken for last. Aiden had a weird look as he watched her eat. I forgot that Kari ate weird she liked to take the whole thing apart instead of eating the whole thing like your supposed to. I mean that's why it's called a sanwich and not a piece of chicken and a salad. I watched in anoyence as she slowly bit into the chicken taking her sweet time.

"So I saw Blair last night.." I said and instently regretted it, Kari was drinking soda when I said this and she ended up spitting up her drink which landed all over my face. Kari bit her lip and I grimaced, whiping off the soda.

"Oops sorry.." she said looking worried. I shook my head and took the soda away from her.

"As I was saying, I saw her last night and she told me that she was being sent to boarding school.." I said looking off into the distance.

"Wait does Daniel know?" asked Aiden.

"I don't know I have to ask him.." I sad frowning, if he knew and didn't tell me. I was seriously going to be mad.

"So aren't you glad, she'll finally be leaving you alone.." Kari said eyeing her soda. I pursed my lips and thought about it..Did I really want her gone? I wasn't sure. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Aiden who had tooken a hold of my hand. He was smiling down softly at me and I blushed slightly.

"What time is it? I asked suddenly. Aiden took a look at his phone..

"Oh shit! Class is about to start in six minutes we have to go!" he said shoving the last of his food into his mouth. I grabbed onto my ice cream and fries and hurried out the door, Kari following close behind. We all jumped in and Aiden quickly rushed us to the school. I finished my ice cream and fries quickly. As soon as we got out, I heard people lookng at me and whispering. I frowned, what happened now. A small freshman, who had long red beautiful hair that swept past her shoulders walked up to me akwardly. She glanced up at me and said, "Is it true that Blair is leaving school?" she was twirling a small strand of her hair and looking at me expectently. How on earth did everyone find out so quickly. But of course I forgot Blair was popular here and most girls looked up to her. She was the angel of high school. Pft! If only people knew. I sighed and said, "Yeah she's going to boarding school." the little freshmen's face fell and looked as if she was about to cry. I can't believe Blair had all these girls wrapped around her little finger. I walked away with Aiden and Kari before I said something that I will regret. Kari was still looking back at the freshman.

"Why do so many girls look up to her when she's such a witch!" Kari said, disgust clearly written on her very flawless face. I shrugged not really caring.

"Blair was nice to everybody except me, she had alot of influence on all these girls.." I said, I mean Blair wasn't totally evil, okay so she was. She just did it secretly and in a way that nobody would ever suspect. I still wanted to get even with her but I didn't know if I could do it. It wasn't in my nature to be evil, but Blair brought up something in me that awakened the evil in me. I had a plan as I watched the group if girls whisper amongsts themselves. If I wantes this to work I'll have to find out what Blair was hiding. I shut my locker and walked with Kari to class. Aiden softly holding my hand and casting quick glances my way. Kari was just looking off into the distance were Daniel stood with a group of his friends. I wonder what could I have done to Blair for the billionth time. Sighing I opened the door and walked into the classroom.

Sorry it was short guys, I was busy all week and I just wanted to upload this for you guys anyways I'm going to be doing Blairs P.O.V next chapter just so you guys understand her a little bit. I won't be giving too much away, btw I love how you guys were so totally convinced she was adopted but I guess you guys will just have to wait and see... ;) Comment. Vote. Fan:) love, Stephanie