🏝

Bel;

Bel;

After having the morning debrief with the girls, I got changed into my all purple outfit, leaving my hair down and placing the bucket hat on my head, I followed Cheyenne downstairs and we laid across the circle bed in the corner.

My phone dinged, "I've got a text!!" I sit on my knees, "the main villa and Casa amor will compete against each other in raunchy races!" I cheer with everyone else as we run over to the seating area and I sit next to Luca and Jacques.

"All islanders to get into a sex position with someone of the opposite sex" Luca called out, before grabbing me and sitting me on his lap so we were straddling.

I moved as quick as possible, before sitting down again, chynas phone dinged telling us that Casa amor won that challenge.

The next one was Luca snogging Chyna as he was the shortest and she was the tallest, making my stomach go in knots.

I won't lie, I got jealous of her kissing my ex, gross.

We then found out we won the challenge.

Luca has the most tattoos so he then had to suck the toes of a girl he fancied the most, which was me, shockingly.

We won that challenge.

Summer had to dami like a bucking bronco for 20 secs, which we won again.

I then kissed Jacques as he as well as I had an ex in the villa which we lost.

Should get an extra point for that, since we both had exes in the villa.

I then snogged Andrew, as I was born in December and I fancied him the most, and I won that one.

Luca and Jacques kissed me and Cheyenne as they were born in may but we lost that one.

Andrew snogged all 6 of us, but lost that one.

Davide and molly shared an underwater kiss but lost.

"Casa Amor won!" I frowned as we all sulked around the garden for the rest of the day.

After getting ready into my favourite brown dress and leopard print heels, I let Summer do my make up for me

"Thank you angel face!" I kiss her cheek and look in the mirror before walking downstairs and into the beach hut.

I can't believe Luca kept kissing me. Like it's fucking with my feelings, I don't know what I'm feeling now.

I walk outside and grab a glass before going to sit with Jacques.

"We should've got an extra point for us kissing since we both have exes in the villa now!" I laugh and lay on his shoulder slightly.

"I know right, how are you feeling about Luca today, I know yesterday you wasn't feeling great.."

"My heads fucked Jacques, he kept kissing me today and for the sex positions we did the one we used to do all the time.."

"I understand, but I think you've just gotta keep your head up, and ignore it, you'll be okay lovely." He wrapped his arm around me, in a big brother way.

"Thanks Jac."