Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You guys, were in space!" I pushed off my chair so I was floating in zero gravity as Mark lifted off the balcony as well. "This is awesome!" I yelled literally jumping of a wall.

"Now we just have to find where the bloom bombs are coming from." Ryan says looking out the visor. 

"Triangulating." Harris says. "Boom, space station." Ryan put the robot into stealth mode as he directed the robot towards the station. 

"We should probably secure the hold." Veracity suggests. Harris said some science babble I didn't understand before hitting a button on his desk, I caught myself on the railing of the balcony, Mark fell to the ground. 

"Get me, a chair!" Mark says annoyed after standing up from the ground while I dropped to the floor.

"Sucks to sucks don't it?" I laughed punching his arm.

—————

"Okay this is a schematic of Harpers orbiting station." Harris says pointing to the projection on the table in front of us down in the X-deck. "The red bloom are all in mass cylinders waiting to be launched. The second level is hallways and an observation deck."

"Of course, because it can't be a secret villain lair without and observation deck." Veracity adds.

"Can't you just use your supercharge techno ha-hoo to shut the station down?" Mark asks.

"If I shut the station down, the Traeger and Harper will know we're here." Ryan responds.

"The goal is to take out Traeger. Thats the only way yo free everyone." Harris continues.

"What if we blast the station into the sun?" Spyder suggests.

"I don't think the arm cannons can generate enough power to blow thousands of tons of steel and metal that many miles away." Ryan answers laughing a little bit.

"Hey I swear its worth a shot." I added. "Like just picture it, we all sit on the control pad and watch the two humans trying to destroy the world, fly helplessly into the sun. Come on that sounds like a good time."

"Even though it really, really does, thats not possible, so what other options do we have?" Mark asks. 

"Duh, the X-weapon." Harris answers before looking around the room of complete silence.

"So who's gonna tell him?" I broke the silence. 

"Yeah when you were insecta-Harris, you smashed it." Mark answers. "If we activate the X-Weapon it will overload and blow up the robot."

"Mmmmhhh, my bad." Harris sighs.

"What about this, the station has a huge power source." Veracity says pointing to a part on the projection. "If I connect the cannon to the power core, I could probably create and explosion!"

"That radiates the anti-ooze energy from the arm cannon, That will vaporize Traeger and the bloom, smart!" Harris adds.

"Was that a compliment?" She asks surprised.

"Dude we're friends now you know that right?" Harris asks. Veracity cleared her throat before looking to Spyder,

"Can you break this uncomfortable moment with something stupid please?" She asks before Spyder stutters trying to think of something to say than shrugged. "Really, the one time I ask you to say something stupid you got nothing?"

"Here I gotcha." I said standing up. "Wow Harris, hitting on your best friends girl right in front of all of us? Real smooth."

"Thank you. Wow never thought I would thank you for that." Veracity sighs in relief while I sat back down.