you're the sixth member of ITZY and she confesses that she likes you (requested)

Start from the beginning

Just then, NingNing walked back out into the room as she headed toward the kitchen for a snack for the two of you to share.

"Ning?" Giselle said.

"Yeah?" NingNing said, looking at them.

"Hang out with us for a few," Karina said.

"Y/N is waiting for a snack."

"Winter will take it to her! She's going to talk to Y/N, anyway." Giselle said. "She's going to confess."

"You are!?" NingNing excitedly said. "Yeah, I'll stay out here!"

Winter got up and grabbed you a snack, her heart pounding every second that she spent going over every thought in her head.

"She was smiling even when we got into the bedroom after you spoke to her. She likes you a lot, Winter. Don't mess it up."

Winter took a deep breath before going down the hall to NingNing's room, where you were.

You were watching tv, some show that NingNing had turned on before she left the room.

Winter quietly knocked on the door, catching your attention.

"Oh, hey." You smiled as you looked over at Winter. "Where's NingNing?"

"She's talking to Giselle and Karina about something." She lied as she walked to the bed, sitting beside you. "I brought you this."

"Thanks!" You said as you took the snack from her.

"You must be hungry. I know how busy you and the girls have been with your recent comeback. It's amazing, by the way!"

"Oh, thanks!" You grinned. "Yeah, it's been busy and I'm tired but it's worth it. I love the new album and getting to perform it and see how much the fans love it means the world to me."

"I know the feeling," Winter said as she looked down at your hand.

It was so close to hers.

She wanted to hold it so badly.

"So, are you seeing anyone?"

Her question caught you off guard.

"No." You said as you gazed into her eyes. "I wish I was, though."

"You like someone?" She asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yeah. A lot, actually." You said as you bit your lip. "I'm just wondering how long it's going to be until you say that you like me too."

She was shocked by your words, brown eyes going big and wide.

"NingNing told me a few minutes ago. I've mentioned time and time again how much I like you. She says you like me too. Is that true?"

She slowly moved her hand closer and closer to yours before finally laying it over your soft hand.

"Yeah." She said. "It is. I just worried that you don't feel the same."

"What? You can't be serious. Of course I like you. How could I not?"

"Have you seen how many people are biased towards you? Not just fans but other idols too. I thought you'd like one of them more."

"You've got a lot of people that like you too. Yet, your crush on me hasn't faded despite that? Why would mine?"

She couldn't say a word as you gently placed your hand on her cheek and pulled her closer.

"I like you, winter. Only you."

"You mean that?" She quietly asked as you put your lips close to hers.

"Yes." You said.

"I only like you too, Y/N." She said.

"Good. Now, kiss me."

She didn't hesitate a single second.

She put her lips right on yours, giving you the most romantic and perfect kiss that you've ever had.

It made you weak.

She made you weak.

And as her lips moved passionately against yours, you brought her closer to you.

She laid you down against the pillows before putting her hands on your cheeks, getting lost in you.

"Hey," NingNing gasped. "I'm happy you're together now and it's cute that you're kissing but, please, don't make out on my bed." She pleaded.

Before you knew it, Giselle and Karina were at the door, too.

"You were kissing?" Karina happily asked.

"You're dating now?" Giselle asked with a look of hope in her eyes.

You and Winter looked into each other's eyes before nodding as you intertwined your fingers together.

"Yeah," Winter said. "We are."

"Yay!" They all cheered.

"Finally!" NingNing said. "Now, go make out somewhere else, cuties."

Winter took your hand and pulled you off NingNing's bed as you laughed together and left the room, happier than ever now that you're finally together.