Luke: Right Now

"Really?! You're cheating?" You looked at Luke as he got out of his car. Was he serious right now? All you were doing was talking to a guy that helped you get something out of a tree and Luke had just gotten home.

"What the hell are you talking about Luke?!" You felt hurt. Your heart was breaking.

"You're cheating on me with that prick?!" He pointed to the guy that helped you.

"Excuse me, but your NIECE decided to throw her teddy bear and it landed in the damn tree. You know I'd never cheat on you! And if you think that, you can have your damned ring back!" You took the ring, that he usually wore on his pinkie, off and threw it at his feet and went inside and laid on your guys' bed. You started swearing and screaming in the pillow until you felt two large hands grab your tiny waist and turned you on your back.

"Let me show you who you belong to." He tore your clothes off, taking his off after. You could feel his dick harden against your thigh as his eyes roamed your body.

"Luke, what are you doing? This isn't re- Oh my god!" He cut you off by slamming his dick in you. It wasn't your first time having sex with Luke. But it was your first time being pinned down by him and him showing you that he was in charge. You were throbbing while he thrusted hard and slow. Both of your moans were filling the room

"Call me daddy."

"No." You could feel his dick get in you deeper, hitting your g-spot and he licked around your left nipple, while massaging the right one.

"Call. Me. Daddy."

"N-no!" He started thrusting harder and faster, biting and tugging on your nipple.

"Say it!"

"No!" You felt him throbbing inside you, making you moan his name. "Lukkee!" He groaned, defeated by you and pulled out slightly, slamming back in. "DADDY!" You cummed, him cumming soon after.

"You said it." He laid next to you.

"Fuck you."

"You just did."