Chapter 12: Ace and Luffy! Brotherly Bonds: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Luffy!" You growled and slid your foot forward, your arms spread out an even distance from each other. A hand full of dirt sprung from the ground, slithering its way like a snake to where the member was about to step. 

His legs were then spread apart

His legs were then spread apart. He groaned in pain. Luffy then stretched his arms out.

"Gum Gum, Bazooka!" Luffy's arms came flying back. The other members of Baroque Works watched on in shock as he was struck in the chest, sending him flying. With that settled, the three of you walked on. Luffy looked at you. "You still didn't answer my question." He said. You sighed and looked at him.

"I promise I will explain everything when we find your ship." You said. Luffy shrugged.

"Hm. Okay." He said as the three of you walked on.

"Don't be scared men!" A member shouted.

"Yeah! He's right! The rank of Number Agents is riding on those two! Now three! After them!" Another member shouted. The three of you made it to steps leading down to the sea.

"Here we are!" Luffy said. He raced down the steps.

"You see your ship?" You asked. Luffy placed his hand over his eyes, scanning the water for the Going Marry.

"You can't escape from us!" The members of Baroque Works shouted. Ace sighed and glanced back at them.

"You clowns just never learn." Ace said, somewhat irritated.

"Oh! There it is!" Luffy shouted, spotting the ship. "Hey! Over here you guys! We're here!" Luffy shouted, waving his arm back and forth. Without a second thought, Luffy jumped over the stone wall.

"Luffy, you and [Y/N] go on ahead, and, oh you already went." Ace said. You looked at him and smiled.

"I'll go with him." You said, jumping over the railing and racing after.

~~~

Nami was looking through some binoculars, spotting Luffy and [Y/N]. Nozomu, now in her smaller form, was sitting on Nami's shoulder.
"Ah, I don't believe it," she said, irritated. "I found Luffy! And [Y/N]!" Nami shouted. Nozomu's ears perked up in happiness.

"Mew?" She chirped. Nami glanced at her and smiled.

"You must be happy to see [Y/N] again, huh?" She asked. Nozomu's tail swished back and forth.

"Mew!" She chirped. Nami chuckled. Zoro looked up at her.

"Are you sure?" He shouted. Sanji was also looking through a pair of binoculars.

"Yup. That stupid mug is definitely his," he said. Luffy lowered his hands and one gripped his shoulder, preparing to use his Gum Gun power. "Uh oh." Sanji said. Forgetting that [Y/N] was next to him, Luffy stretched out his arm and gripped onto the side of the ship. He flung himself forward.