A Spoon To Hold A Spoon Too Cold

Spooky, a wealthy spoon model and purple saleswoman is here next to her favorite person in the world Kanga the Kangaroo standing on a tightrope over a volcano. They both have to pass and Kanga goes first. She has really good balance so it was no problem for her, but Spooky is a literal spoon and started to slip goes across the rope. "NOOOOOOOOOO SPOOKYYYYYYYYYY", shouted Kanga. And before I show you the ending, first you need to see the beginning...

Kanga sighed as she held an oddly flashy poster in her paws. It read, "Incredible, Amazing, Fantabulous OBSTACLE COURSE!!!! WINNER GET'S A MILLION DOLLARS. We are not held responsible if you die. Meet at Dreary Lane on April 69th." The single farmer mother was too distracted by the enticing 1 million dollar reward to even mind the last tidbit, for a risk of death was worth it if she could send her son to college. As she happened upon the meeting spot she could see a beautiful purple spoon decked out in the most radiant of designs. She looked like she was made of plastic, and Kanga had a thing for plastic. She shook her head trying to keep those thoughts out of her mind but they punctured through. She was too caught up in her mind to hear the instructor's words and before she knew it she was running up a hill by Kate Bush. The hill was especially steep and boulders would be rolled down but with her decent athletic ability she managed to reach the top. But so did 'Sexy Spoon'

Kanga gasped silently as Sexy Spoon glanced at her, a smirk on her radiant and clear face. Kanga blushed, twiddling her thumbs together, as Spooky spoon reapplied her makeup. But Kanga's thoughts were interrupted as the ground beneath her feet began to rumble. Uh oh. Kanga spun around five times before turning another 180 degrees to see behind her. Her and Spooky Spoon were on top of a volcano!!!!! Kanga screamed and grabbed the closest thing next to her, which happened to be the shiny and also very sexy spoon. Embarrassed, she dropped her competition. Getting a better look around, now, she saw a tightrope along the volcano. What's the deal with that???? As she pondered, she felt a cool, smooth hand stroke her shoulder. She turned to see the spoon. "We're in this together," her new teammate whispered. Kanga could only nod.