if you want blood, you got it

being severus snape's girlfriend seemed to be a dream impossible to come true but for an extremely bizarre reason, that seemed to be the only thing you wanted in life.

you found yourself head over heels for your potions professor in your 5th year, hoping that it was a silly school girl thought.

but the more you spent time with him, the more you realized that severus was the man you wanted to be with him.

severus however never really took notice of you until he saw all the things that made you different from the rest, but not the sort in a cheesy muggle movie.

you were undoubtedly different.

you felt more than happy to stay with him and found yourself sad when you had  to leave him, but after reciting to yourself in the mirror several times, you plucked up the courage to at least let him know of your feelings for him.

you knew it was wrong.

he knew it was wrong.

no student or teacher could know of your relationship with him, it was obvious that this relationship you had with severus had to be kept between you both.

today however, was probably the best time for you two to be alone. a vast majority of students had gone home for the christmas break, from the slytherin house though you were the only one staying at hogwarts.

as severus entered the main hall to inspect who would be staying, his eyes immediately darted over to the slytherin table, you were sat there reading a book. he looked to see the students walking off to their dorms.

you looked up to see severus standing there in his usual fashion, his eyes switched to yours immediately and in an instant he managed to make a note on a nearby piece of paper you had left.

the perks of wandless magic.

he walked off, leaving you to your business but then your saw the piece of paper form words.

meet me in my private chambers. i have something for you.

yours lovingly

severus snape.

you couldn't help but smile to yourself at the note. you had always known severus to have the cold and menacing demeanour but whenever he found himself alone with you, he was gentle.

something you had never seen before, it was almost as if he was a different person. you guess you took the weight off his shoulders when you were with him.

you grabbed your things and headed off to the one place you could always escape to. you went down the spiral stairs and to the dungeons where next to the potions class was severus' chambers. a place you had often found yourself at.

you opened the door and closed it with out anyone witnessing you, you found severus at his desk for once he looked peaceful, reading a book that you suggested to him. "hello love." severus greeted.

he put the book down and you let the opportunity sink in, you approached him and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips.

"you were supposed to be with your family." severus said.

"change of plans, my family decided to go to america." you replied back.

"without you?" severus asked.

you could only nod.

he had known bits and pieces of you, you were born in quite a large family. so you didn't get all the attention you so needed. your siblings had taken up quite a lot of hogwarts' time and your family's so unfortunately you found the least time for them.