"Screw you"

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open as light pooled through my vision.

I glanced over to see the sun beaming into my dorm room from my window causing me to groan "Too bright....." I whispered as I pulled the covers over my head.

'Wait a second.....'

I gasped and pulled the covers off of me when I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes. "What the fuck....." I drifted off before the memories of last night flashed through my mind.

"No.....No.....No" I whispered as I quickly covered myself with the blanket.

My eyes had drifted off towards my phone and I quickly grabbed it, only to see that it was a little bit after 8am in the morning.

'Me and Sanzu.....' My mind began racing and so did my heart. "Fuck.....no please no....." I whispered as I glanced around the empty room.

'Did he leave right after.....?' I wondered as a small pinch entered my chest and I felt tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "I'm such an idiot....." I drifted off as tears began streaming down my face.

'I don't know what I was expecting.....why would he stay? It's not like he would gain anything from it' I thought but it didn't stop my tears from flowing.

"Fuck.....why did I go through with that?" I questioned quietly as I slowly brought my hands up to my ears while attempting to block out the loud sounds coming from outside.

'The birds....The cars....too damn loud!'

My breathing began to grow shakier as each and every detail from last night had sketched itself inside of my mind.

'I don't do friends with benefits or one-night stands.....I've never been the type of person to just sleep with someone without any feelings being involved'

Fuck.....Fuck.....Fuck!

'I like Sanzu and that's why I went for it last night but now that I'm all alone.....- I just don't understand? Why am I all alone again?'

Again?

~Flashback~

"Why did you leave.....?"

Hikaru raised a brow as he turned his head to look at me. "What are you talking about?"

I turned my focus towards the floor. "After we.....-"

He cut me off "Are you asking why I left after fucking you?" he questioned and my eyes widened slightly at his blunt tone.

He hadn't even given me time to respond.

"I left because I was bored" Hikaru continued "What did I need to stay there for? To cuddle? Hold onto you and reminisce about the night that we shared together?" he questioned with amusement laced in his tone. "You're talking nonsense"