Return The Favor.

Start from the beginning

When he heard Mayor Wags groan, Ezain's mouth was then overcome by a rush of sperm. He might've been thinking so much about finally having sex again that he got excited and hungrily sucked him to orgasm. He moaned, feeling Denzel's gloveless hand caress his bulge through his jockstrap, and happily sucked up more of the bulldog's cum as he convulsed slightly, ramming up into Ezain's mouth to ride out the wave as much as he could until he couldn't take the rough tongue rolling around his sensitive shaft and fell back in between two pillows, releasing his cock from the feline's mouth with a pop.

"You're really hungry for cum, aren't you?" He panted before rolling out of the way and letting Miguel slip into his place with Ezain's copy going to straddle the recovering canine again.

"My turn, bud," Miguel coaxed, whirling his meat around in a circle in front of Ezain, who meowed, bucking back against the blonde human jamming two fingers into his ass, another clone of his behind him holding his cock at the base while stroking the rest of it with his other paw, gaining a hissing groan out of him.

"Such soft paws," Denzel panted, twisting his pumping fingers within the cat's hole, tapping his sweet spot and making him jump.

By that point, back to the two dogs to their right, Eddy was moaning up a storm, having King Nacho in between his legs, slurping away on his dick with both paws on his base. He sucked fast, bobbing his head up and down deep, swirling his tongue around and round every time, never failing to aim for the little hole at the tip, sending lots of electricity through the canine Filipino's body. No words left his maw other than the series of moans he let out while he pet his ears and ruffled his hair, reveling in the lust-filled look the ruler gave him.

"Mmm..." He moaned, pulling up to suck on the tip and lick around it. "Ahhh..."

"Holy shit, work that dick, baby." Eddy encouraged, gritting his fangs when Nacho started deepthroating him with growing vigor. "Work it." He occupied himself with pinching his nipples as he watched Denzel push his cock into Ezain and pump into his asshole while Miguel was on his knees, sinking his cock deep down his throat and fucking his mouth at the same pace Denzel was going. The human had sped up, huffing through his nose, feeling the tightness in the french kitty's asshole dissipate little by little until he went in and out with little trouble, stroking and pulling periodically on his tail to force him back against his rolling hips. Miguel moaned airily, pushing only half of his cock into Ezain's mouth and feeling his mouth vibrate on him from his purring while manipulating his sandpaper tongue to course over every part of his Anubis shaft.

"Ooh...fuck, his mouth is so good." He panted quietly, rubbing the insides of his ear with a thumb as he pushed in more of his cock, letting out a long moan. Denzel hummed, panting as he too was enjoying the cat stuck in between them, taking them both at once. He was upset for the most part, considering the sabertooth cat had her first time with him instead of the king, but get over it when later on, she took his v-card on their honeymoon later. Almost. He tightened his grip on Ezain's hips and thrusted harder, letting him know how he feels about him taking his lover's virginity before he did himself.

Wags himself had the same thought when he was pinned down on the bed with Ezain's clones taking him for a ride. The copy with a #1 symbol on his forehead moaned endlessly in bliss bouncing down on his cock with both paws planted on the canine's chest, having aligned himself to get all seven inches inside of his rectum and have the tip just tap his prostate once in a while. He may not get to hear the real Ezain make those slutty sounds but with his clones, it was close enough. Or maybe it was perfect since he was literally a clone.

"Fuck, that's so hot- gah!" Eddy shouted out when a pair of paws push down onto his chest and his attention is reverted towards King Nacho, who had gotten on top of him and was lowering himself onto his cock, licking his lips and tasting some of his blood, grinning carnally. The brunette below him groaned, feeling him sink onto his cock inch-by-inch until he reached his sheath and started bouncing, not giving any time to adjust. Eddy let out a curse but it was cut off at the tight, but wet and heavenly sensation of Nacho's walls stroking him each time he came down, grunting and sighing his name over and over again.