SHAKHI OS : Anokhi 's Dilemma

Backstory : In this story, Shakhi is dating each other, no one knows about their relationship, except for Kanchan, Reema and their closed ones.

The story doesn't have a Goa track, so the Shabarwals don't even realize that Shaurya Anokhi is in love with each other.

______________________________________

Anokhi was pacing back and forth in her dorm room while holding her phone in her hand, debating whether or not to tell Shaurya about this right away.

Her restlessness was increasing every minute.

"It is eight o'clock in the night and by now Shaurya must have gone home. It would be better that instead of talking, she should drop a direct message, when he gets time, he will check it" she thought.

Now she couldn't leave the hostel at this time and would have to wait until tomorrow, even if she wanted to confirm right now.

She battled her internal conflict for a while before deciding to message Shaurya.

What will happen next will be decided later.

Moreover she hadn't even checked yet, so she's not entirely sure if it's true or not.

She sat on the bed after sending the message and took a deep breath to calm her palpitations. She began reviewing on her and Shaurya's relationship and the events that had taken place in the past.

Flashback

On their first date, she was heartbroken of seeing Shaurya with Shagun. She had no idea what to do or how to get rid of the pain that was bubbling up in her heart from an unknown source.

She left without meeting him and went to her hostel room, where she locked herself and cried like a baby.

Shaurya came to know about this from Reema, and he immediately rushed at Anokhi's hostel without delay to let her know the truth-that what she had witnessed in the restaurant was a misunderstanding, he had coincidentally met Shagun there.

He also admitted his love for her, because there was nothing for Shagun in his heart. Therefore, their first date, which had been nothing short of a thriller, came to an end.

Following that, Shaurya managed to convince Badi Maa, Shagun, and the remaining Shabarwals that nothing existed between him and Anokhi.

They had been dating for almost a year and a half now, Anokhi was in her last semester. The journey after their love confession was a roller coaster.

They share lovely moments of love, conflicts, heated exchanges of words, joyous occasions, hugs, and passionate kisses, not to mention their blissful nights.

She used to go to the secret bedroom in his office, which was designed to be used at night after working until late into the evening in his office.

This office was not even known to outsiders. Whereas sporadically he would also sneak over to see her in her hostel. But hiding this thing from outsiders was no less than a challenge for both of them.

Anokhi struggled mightily over the course of these one and a half years to persuade Shaurya to give his mother Aastha a chance. Shaurya Sabharwal was a tough nut to crack.

She had only heard Shaurya's side of the story, as she remained silent about her relationship to the outside world, which prevented both her and Shaurya from knowing every detail of what actually transpired to Aastha 25 years ago.

The reason she didn't get into Aastha's personal life was because she was still just a student for her.

Still she did not give up and kept on insisting Shaurya to give at least one chance to his mother and after one and a half year of diligent efforts her hard work paid off as at least mother and son were now properly in talking terms, which itself was a considerable deal for her.