1

A/N. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

It was a beautiful evening that caught everyone's eye...... everybody was returning home after completing their duties and the sun was returning to its home with red rays instead of its yellow colour.

The blue beach reflected like a mirror behind that sky. The chirping of the sparrows were gradually decreases the crimson sun began to cast it's rays and the darkness began to set in.....
...All returned to their respective homes. Only the sound of the waves graced the shore. The sea waves competed with each other.

"Riya thannila vilayadadha" her mom yelled at her four year old daughter...."please ma" she gives her most innocent look which melts everyone's heart. But being an protective mother she didn't give up.

"No means no" she declared making the little girl pout. Riya twisted her lips and went from there to build a sand castle.

He noticed everything......he noticed the mini-version of his wife eventhough she mothered a child she is also a child but he broke her childish nature,he broke her heart, he broke her innocence, he broke her smile,he broke her love,he broke her trust..... everytime he broke her but this time she wants to break his relationship.

"Innum yevlo neram ipdiyae nikka poringa Akshay " she asks looking at the sea.

"Please Shreya naan panna yellam thappu dhan I'm really sorry for everything I did, but naan ippo kaekkuradhu oru chance naan panna yellathayum sari pandran please Shreya" he asked sincerely.

"Everything is over Akshay"

"Please Shreya namakkaga illannalum namma ponnukkaga yosi "

"Namma ponnu" she looked at him surprisingly.

He is unable to look at her eyes he averted his gaze to the sea.

"Namma ponnu nu soldriyae atleast ava birthday yeppo nu unakku theriyuma?"

His heart pricked hearing this.....tears made its way through his eyes. He closed his eyes to control himself.

"Shre Shreya please naan pannadhu yellam thappu adhallam naan...."she showed her hand to stop.

"Akshay naan unna romba nambunan adhu unakkae theriyum aana nee yeppo Deepthi ya marriage panna okay nu sonniyo appovey yen nambikka yellam odanjittu" she said blankly.

"Shreya adhu yedho yen amma pecha kaettu budhi illama sari nu sollittan" he clasped his hands together.

"Adhukku aprm yenna panna naan pregnant nu therinjum nee yenna care panniya you even supported your mother"

"Shreya namma love ammakku pudikkala that's why she hated you aana ippo avangalum purinjittanga unna yethukkittanga please Shreya konjam consider pannu" he pleaded.

"Appo un amma yethukkalanna ippovum vandhurukka matta?"she asked sarcastically.

He didn't know how to convince her but he didn't want to lose her.

"Shreya oru thadava yenna nambu please"

"Yennala unna namba mudiyadhu Akshay" she replied looking directly into his eyes.

He understood she is not the girl who loved him,she is not the one who trusted him blindly. All the thing he saw in her eyes is nothing love nothing hate nothing but only empty.

"But please give a chance for our love" he asks with teary eyes.

"Love yen life la vandhu erundhu ippo illamalae poidichi aana andha kaadhal yerpaduthuna kaayam innum yen manasula erukku adha yennala marakka mudiyadhu......indha 4 years la nee illama naanum yen ponnum vaazha pazhagittom unna nambi naan yemaandha varaikkum podhum yen ponnukku andha nilamai vendam adhukku nee yen life la illama erukkanum"she declared.

He gulped his tears and looked at her .

"Oru ponna naan yen life la thothuttan aana oru ammava naan thokka maattan"she turned to her daughter "Riya polama?"

"Polam ma" she dusted the sand in her dress.

"Good bye" Shreya holds her daughter and starts moving from there.

Akshay's tears blurred his vision seeing her disappearing figure.

"CUT" the director announced through his mike. The whole crew clapped their hands for their wonderful acting.

"Vishnu (Akshay), Saanavi (Shreya) you're acting really awesome romba natural a erundhichi and single take la mudinjittinga naan expect pannavey illa super "the director appreciated them.

They thanked the director and the make up artist give them tissues.

The technician came there with a cake because it is their last day shoot. The director and the artists cut the cake and enjoyed the moment.

After few minutes they starts clearing the shooting set up.

Saanavi doesn't mingle with anyone that much she silently went towards the shore.

Vishnu noticed her and went towards her. Saanavi didn't noticed his presence she is enjoying the chill weather. He cleared his throat to gain her attention.

"Hi neenga yeppo vandhinga?" she hugged herself to make her warm from the chill weather.

"Thaniya erundhinga adhan company kudukkalamnu....." he tried to build a conversation but she simply nodded.

"So next yenna plan Saanavi?"

"Next yenna apdiyae kelamba vendiyadhu dhan" she tried to leave that topic.

He runs his finger through his hair. He is interested in her and he is expressed in all indirect ways. But she didn't give positive responses, she politely ignored him and manages to stay in a limit

"Saanavi, I am interested in you......neenga yenna soldringa?" he asks.

Saanavi looks at him and deeply exhaled.

"Vishnu I know.......but I didn't have any feelings"

"It's okay initial days apdi dhan erukkum, namma friendly a erukkalam, few dates aprm we proceed a relationship" he asks with little hope.

"Pcshh sorry Vishnu I'm not interested you are not my friend, just a co-star adhum ippo shooting finish aanadhum mudinjittu so hope you understand naan kelamburan bye" she left without waiting for his reply and move towards her car.

Vishnu looks at the disappearing figure and shakes his head in disbelief.

How is it????

Thank you...
With love...
Rehana...