TRES-passing EX-GF

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hello Pipay?"

"Vix, I need to ask you a favor."

"Wow ha! Wala man lang good morning sa maganda mong sister-in-law!"

"I'm sorry Vix. I was just nervous."

"Joke lang, ito naman. So what do you need? Si Martin ba? Nasa US pa." She teased pero hindi niya pinatulan.

"I need you to buy something for me, but promise me you won't freak out okay?"

"Well that depends, pero sige I promise I won't freak out. Ano yun?"

"Pregnancy test"

"Are you fvckin kidding me? Prank ba to Pipay? Because if it is I swear! I just spilled mango juice in new LV dress and I'll make you pay for it!"

"It's not a prank Vix, I can't ask the kids to buy it for me. I don't want to tell them anything unless it's confirmed."

"Fine! I'll be there in 30 minutes, no make it an hour. I need to change clothes pa pala."

"Okay! Thank you Vix. I owe you one! Ingat ka."

"No worries Pipay! Just make sure this time Ninang na ako a!" Paalala naman nito at natawa naman siya.

Martin was against at Vicky to be the Ninang of their kids because Vicky is a spoiler, but that doesn't stop Vicky to spoil their children anyway.

"Opo, ninang ka na! Sige na bye!"

When she ended the call, she was tempted to send Martin a message but she stopped herself.

What would Martin do once he found out? It made her excited and nervous at the same time.

She knew Martin will accept it. He's a good father, but what about her? Will he accept her too? Can they be a family now?

—————
Vicky arrived an hour and 10 minutes later. She just finished taking shower when Vicky entered her bedroom.

"Here! Check mo na dali!" Excited pang utos nito at iniabot sa kanya ang paper bag na dala.

"What the hell Vix? Bakit ang dami?" When she opened it there are six PT inside.

"The more PT the more accurate results ano ka ba! Sige na! Use atleast 5!"

"Lima talaga? Hindi ba pwedeng apat lang?"

"Lima, para panabla yung isa.."

"E why did you buy six?"

"Just in case may isang defective may back-up pa, ganun yun. Ikaw daming mong satsat diyan.. umihi ka na dun!" Pagtataboy pa nito sa kanya papasok ng banyo.

Sobrang excited ni Vicky kala mo siya tatay e.

She went outside the bathroom carrying the tests with her, Vicky was pacing inside the room waiting for her.

"Vix." She calles her sister-in-law who didn't seem to notice her presence. "Vicky!" She called her louder this time at nilingon naman siya.

"What? Is it positive?" She asked in anticipation.

She handed her all five of the pregnancy test that she's carrying which she accepted at isa-isang tiningnan.

"Positive, positive, positive, positive, positive! oh my God! Pipay! Congratulations! Matutuwa ang MarPops Fandom! May bagong baby!" Vicky squelled in kilig at niyakap pa siya.

"Thank you! But what is MarPops fandom are you talking about?"

"Ship name niyo yun ni Mart gaga! Martin plus Pops = MarPops! Oh diba? Cutie!"

"Oh. Di ako na inform may ganyan kaming fandom. Lakas maka Kathniel a."

"Bago pa lang kasi kaya hindi mo alam."

"Kung bago pa, bakit mo alam?"

"Syempre ako ang founder! Hahaha joke lang! Pero I swear matutuwa ang fans! Ang tagal na kaya hinihintay ang comeback niyo! Ayaw niyo pa kasi i-public sis!"

"Alam mo ikaw! Hindi pa nga natin alam kung ano reaction nung tatay, reaction agad ng fans ang iniisip mo!" She said and she sat down on the bed agad naman itong tumabi sa kanya sa kama.

She saw her texting someone..

"I texted Eis and Robin to come up here. They should know the good news na."

"What? I—— ."

Hindi na niya naituloy ang sasabihin ng pumasok ang magkapatid sa kwarto niya.

Agad naman siyang tumayo para salubungin ang mga ito.

"Mom, may sasabihin ka daw?" —Robin asked and she nodded. Wala naman siyang choice.

"Kuya Rob, Eis. . I'm pregnant."

Before Rob and Eis can react, they heard Vicky curse.

"Holy shit!"

She glance at Vicky who is now staring at her phone.

"What happened Vicky?" She asked at parang natatarantang itinago nito sa likuran ang cellphone. Bigla naman siyang nakaramdam ng kakaibang kaba.

"It's —- it's" Vicky stuttered which made her even suspicious.

Sinamantala niya ang pagkaka tulala nito sa kanya at hinablot ang cellphone mula sa likuran nito.

What she saw is something she was never prepared for. It's an instagram post by Anjelou. She looks like a bride on the photo and she's with Martin wearing a tux and the caption said : "Happy to be with you" #FinallyAMrs.

She froze, she's hurt but she cannot cry, she felt dizzy and nausea.

"Mommy?"

That's the last thing she heard and everything went black.