TRES-passing EX-GF

AN: This chapter is my "pang-bawi" for only updating one chapter the other day. I'm sorry and I hope you will like it! Enjoy! 😏😉

Pops POV

Pop's woke-up feeling heavier than usual. She looked at her phone to check if there's any message from Martin but there was none.

It's been a month since he went to the States. She's expecting that he'll be back anytime soon.

She decided to just have a lay-in for today since she have no work anyway and her head is really aching.

She browse her I.G and saw that she have new followers. She don't usually check her new followers but something tells her to do so.

While checking one profile caught her attention. iamanjelouscious. She clicked it and the account is private so she can only see her profile picture. She had a hunch on who it is because the face is familiar.

She's right it's Martin's ex-girlfriend. On her bio it's said "engaged" with a ring icon, a bride and a groom.

For some reasons she felt something different about ut. She cannot pinpoint what but she can tell it's not good.

She just brushed off the feeling and check her messages. Nothing important so she just decided to sleep again.

Pops woke-up with a sound of someone knocking on her door. She stood-up lazily and wore her robe over her night gown and open the door.

It's her son.

"Mom. C'mon let's eat! I made your fav—" He enthusiastically invited her but stopped mid-sentence and look at her up and down. "Mom are you sick? You look pale." He then proceeded to touch her forehead and her neck.

"You don't have a fever but you're a little bit hot Mom. Tara na po kumain na tayo. I made paella."

"Thank you hun. I'm not feeling well but I'm hungry na. Tara." Pag-aaya niya dito at inalalayan naman siya nitong maglakad pababa ng dining area.

"Good morning Tita/Mom" Pipay was greeted by Eis and Zia, Robins girlfriend.

"Good morning girls." She greeted back and took a seat at the head table. "Z I didn't know your here!"

"Kakarating ko lang din po Tita. Mom sent this po pala for you." Zia said at iniabot sa kanya ang isang paper bag. When she opened it she's surprised to see a bottle of gourmet sardines made by Zsa-zsa it's one of her favorites.

"Wow Z! Thank you! I miss this!" She hurriedly opened the can but upon smelling it she felt dizzy and felt the urge to puke kaya dali-dali siyang tumakbo pa punta sa lababo.

"Mommy are you alright?" She felt Eis behind her who is now rubbing her back.

She washed her mouth and faced her daughter ng bigla naman siyang mahilo, she almost fell on the floor if it hadn't been Robin who just made it in time to catch her.

"Tita, was it because of the sardines? Bagong gawa lang po yun ni Mommy e." Z asked in concern and she looked guilty. Naawa naman siya dito.

"No hunny. Nahilo lang talaga ako kaya ako nasuka."

"Are you pregnant for real this time Mom?" Robin asked, she was surprised but she didn't show it.

She mentally recalled when her last period was.

"Shit! I'm sorry kids excuse me I just need to call someone." Agad naman niyang tinalikuran ang mga ito na nagtatakang hinabol lang siya ng tingin.

When she reached her room she immediately dialled Vicky's number.