getting the part

y/ns pov
as i was laying down on the couch at home with gabriel we both were worried we where not going to get the part in newsies musical. i wonder if we got the parts or not i'm really exited.
gabriel: hey what are you thinking so hard about. my big brother said with a smile i look at him and think for a minute
y/n: oh im wondering if we got the part im so exited and nervous i really want this part in the movie. i say looking worried but i smile at my brother and he just nods it was silent for 10 minutes the gabriel speaks
gabriel: just wait they said in a week and it's only been 6 days a week is 7 so they might call tommorw. he said with a smile on his face. yeah he's not nervous because he's in lots of movies but me i'm in a lot of dance performances and sing a lot i've only been in like 2 movies if i get this part this will be my third movie. then a hour later the phone rings and i look up and our mum answers it i did not lesson to the conversation i just kept on reading my book that i get from the table. then our mum come into the lounge room with a smile on her face i look up and so dose gabriel.
gabriel: mum what's up
mum: oh yeah gabriel you got the part in newsies
gabriel smiled and hugged our mum i looked at her im worried that i did not get the part
mum: don't worry y/n you get the part in newsies to. our mum said exited for us
mum: and you guys fly to California in 2 weeks coz you'd guys need to get ready and meet the cast. mum said and smiled and hugged and and when back to the kitchen to cook dinner. i hugged gabriel tight and walked to my room to see what i wanted to pack but i need to buy a suitcase or i'll ask mum if i can borrow hers for a while. i go back down stairs to see if i can borrow mums suitcase.
y/n: hey mum can i borrow your suitcase for when me and gabriel go away. i asked with a smile and hugged her
mum: yeah sure you can your lucky your brother has his own but it's two weeks away so u should start packing next friday coz u leave monday. our mum said i just nod and walk back to my room and lay down on my bed for a while before dinner.