"WHAT!!!" Said Jesse in disbelief.

"Say goodbye to your Utopias." Said Rio as Jesse's Utopias were destroyed.

"It worked. Yes!!! Now to finish the Job. But first." Thought Rio

"Before I attack, i'll activate a little card known as Card Destruction." Said Rio with a hopeful look.

"Fine by me." Said Jesse with a calm look.

"{Jesse just dicarded a Rainbow Kuriboh. Can he make a comeback?}" Said the announcer

Both players drew their new hand. Rio was shocked.

"Jesse. You plan on your Rainbow Kuriboh's effect to keep you in the duel right? That won't happen. I activate Called by the Grave And Banish Rainbow Kuriboh from the Graveyard." Said Rio with a calm look.

"Well. I must say, Your Deck is well constructed Rio." Praised Jesse.

"Thanks Jesse. But now I activate Numeron Dragon's Effect!! I use an Overlay Unit." Said Rio as she detached a card from Numeron Dragon.

(Number 100: Numeron Dragon OVU: 1-0)

"I activate-" Jesse was cut off by Rio

"I'll have to cut you off Jesse. Cuz I activate Crossout Designator to banish a copy of infinite impermanence from my deck. Now you can't use Infinite Impermenence. That was for safety measurement. Now we resume to my dragon's effect." Said Rio as Jesse was in awe.
(A/N: I'll use irl effect for that. Anime is too much text.)

"And now, It gains Attack Points for every rank on the Field X1000." Said Rio with a serious look.

"Oh god!!!!" Said Jesse as he saw how high Numeron Dragon's Attack points skyrocketed.

(Number 100: Numeron Dragon
/RK 1/ATK: 0<<<19000/DEF: 0)

"Now Numeron Dragon!! Blast Jesse with Blast Of Creation From Beyond!!!" Said Rio as she declared her attack. Depleting Jesse's life points.

Duel Over
Rio: 150LP
Jesse: 500>>>0LP/K.O.

Rio wins

"{And we have a new Champion!!! Give it up for Rio Kastle!!!}" Said the announcer as the crowd cheered

"That was the toughest Duel I had yet Rio. Thank you for this amazing match." Said Jesse with a respectful tone

"Same here Jesse. It was an honor Dueling against a Duelist of your caliber." Said Rio with a respectful tone

Rio bowed out of respect and Jesse did the same. Both players shook hands.

"{Now Rio. Please come and recieve a special reward. It is a Xyz Pack exclusive to this event. You also get the numbers complete. Where you get every single number card. And we also added some other cards we're sure you'd love. So come up here please.}" Said the announcer.

Rio went up and recieved her prizes and put them in her bag. Her Deck in a Special Deck Box.