"Fuck you!" Olivia screams.

"Too far JJ!" Pope says.

"How dare you say that? I lost my bestfriend and twin sister. I'm trying so hard to carry on with my life, to be what everyone wants me to fucking be!" Olivia shrieks.

"We lost our friends too and we aren't fucking giving up on our life, on our friends!" JJ spits back.

" Im sorry i'm sick of this, sick of having to wake up in dirty clothes, sick of waking up in a house with wholes in the walls and ripped curtains. I'm so sorry that i want to go back to my old life. Back to my life when i wasn't a nobody, when i woke up in clean bedsheets!" Olivia says, sarcastically.

"Okay then! Go back to your old life where you have to hide your identity, pretend to be someone you're not. Go hang out with rich snobs who chat shit about you behind your back. I couldn't give a fuck!" JJ shouts.

"Fine," Liv storms off slamming the door behind her.

"Olivia!" Kiara shouts running after her and grabbing onto her hand.

"I'm so sorry Kie. But i can't do this," Liv sobs pulling her hand away.

"Do what?" Kiara asks face full of worry.

"Us," They share one last look before Olivia walks back tears streaming down her face.

----

A few weeks had past since the last time Liv saw the pogues and she spent every moment of it in her room, only leaving if Ward forced her too.

The summer was coming to a close and like any other day, she sat inside binge watching friends for the 7th time.

"Come on get up," Rose orders walking into the room. After Liv groans in response, Rose says, "Look you're not spending the last day of summer, in your bed. Come with me and Wheezie to go shopping."

"You know what, thanks for asking but im good," Liv answers pulling the covers further up the bed until her head is totally covered.

"Look just come with us. You need new clothes for school and it would just be fun in general, okay? Be ready in 30 minutes." And with that Rose walks out the door. Reluctantly, Olivia gets out the bed, changing into baggy cargo pants and a white tank top. She ties her hair up to a messy bun as she leaves the room, walking downstairs. She enters the kitchen, grabbing the banana that Rose hands to her and sits next to Wheezie on the island.

"Where's Ward?" Liv asks.

"In his office," Rose answers.

"Like always..." Wheezie sighs, resting on her hand. Liv gives her a reassuring smile and the trio head of to the shops.

----

They stroll around the shops and even though Liv wouldn't adimt it, she was having fun.

"Look I need to go to the bank," Rose tells them, "Ill be 10 minutes so just look around a few shops and ill meet you back here." With a smile, she walks into the bank.

"So what shops do you want to go into?" Liv asks and they head to one of the stores but stop when she hears a familiar voice.

"He was a murderer, Im glad he's dead," Kelce laughs and Liv doesn't need to hear anymore to know they were talking about John B.

"He is the reason Sarah's dead, hes going to hell for what he did." Liv goes red and she crouches down to Wheezie.

"Look I'm gonna do something but you have to promise you wont tell Rose or Ward."

"Okay, pinky promise," She replies holding her pinky out.

Liv smiles as she thinks of Sarah, "Pinky promise, ok stay here."

Olivia walks up to the Kooks and shouts, "Hey Kelce!" and sends a blow to his face. He stumbled back, grabbing his face in pain and Liv shakes her hand with a wide grin on her face.

Topper runs up to her, holding her back, "Hey Liv calm down!"

"Get off me," Liv shakes his hands off her and goes towards Kelce kneeling down him, "If you ever talk about John b again, i swear to god I will do more than hurt that pretty little face of yours."

"Go home, Liv!" Topper pushes her back and once sending another glare towards Kelce, she turns around giving them the middle finger as she walks away.

"Okay let's go," Liv says, walking back to Wheezie and putting her arms around her.

"Woah... that was so cool," Wheezie gapes looking up at the older girl who just grins in response.

----