〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

●・○・●・○・●

The group found an exit. There was the sound of blasters firing but also the voice of clones. They young clones kept walkin to towards the sound. Before Aria could stop them, a voice was heard, "Look out! There's more." The cadets walked closer to the soldiers, who looked like they were about to throw a grenade at them. They lowered their weapons immediately.

"Cadets, what are you doing here?" asked one the clones. His helmet looked a bit familiar. "We got separated from the rest of our group. We found someone, but she appeared to be just as lost as we are."

The troopers looked up at the young woman. It was the same girl they bumped into earlier, well only Fives did. Both troopers looked at each other and back at her.

"You're the girl from before-"

"Are you alright? Were you hurt?," Fives quickly walking towards her.

"Yes. I'm fine but right now we need to take the cadets to safety."

"Agreed. " both clones turned to the cadets.

"Where were they taking you?," asked Echo.

"The Barracks" one of the cadets responded.

"Oh, I know the best way there," said a person who the girl didn't notice was standing there. He looked to be an elderly clone.

The group started their way to the barracks. Fives and Echo were whispering to each other while they led the group with Ninety-nine. Echo was teasing fives again and telling Ninety-nine about the girl which made ninety-nine chuckle at their behavior.

To keep the cadets safe, the group walked as quickly as they could to the barracks. Fives then walked alongside Aria but also looked behind them all in case a droid attacked from behind. Echo convinced him to go back there to protect "his lady". He looked at her and cleared his throat. "So what's a girl like you doing here in Kamino?" He asked.

"Well..I came here to train with my brother who supervises the training of your little brothers here."

"He a bounty hunter?"

"Yes. He also trains with other troopers."

"Other troopers? How about Arc troopers?"

"Yes, he teaches them as well."

"Woah.. He must be talented."

"He is."

"Umm.. What's your name miss?"

"My name is Aria. And yours?"

"Fives."

The girl smiled at the clone. They both continued talking on their way to the barracks, not loud or too quiet but enough to hear each other. Once they arrived at the barracks, Echo entered first to check it was clear. "It's clear. Come in."