Sidharth raises his eyebrows, grabs her both hands to yank her closer,"You really want your husband to hold his ears at his workplace? Itni achi biwi hai meri. Thik hai. Jaa phir tu. I won't stop you. I .. was hungry too but then.. okay bye.."
"Kutta!! Kamina!!"
"Shh... language wife! "
"Wife ke bacche, kahan tu manaye ga socha tha, tu toh jane de raha hai.. Amma.. I hate you.."

She is about to start her fake cry when he covers her mouth with his palm.
"Shh.. chup kar ja meri Maa. Ab chale gi ke nahi bol?"
She grunts and he says, "Uff! Sorry bola na. I will take you to a nice place. Ab toh Haan bol."
She grunts again and then bites his palm. He leaves her mouth wincing.
"Pagal aurat, Kati ti hai mujhe? Tetanus lagani hogi."
"Muh daba ke pooch raha tha. Haat bhi pakad Rakhi thi. Aur kya kar ti. Chup Chap chal nahi toh main hi tujhe Sui chubha dungi. I have got a lot of weapons with me, nails, teeth.. "
She giggles and he grins.

Shehnaaz sits on one of the chairs in the living room. She is fuming with anger from inside but she is keeping her calm. Jaanvi and Shini are on the couch watching television.
Shini asks,"Dinner abhi karni hai ya thodi Der baad?"
"Thodi Der baad. It's Sunday tomorrow. Aunty and Sid are not at home, so there's no hurry. Shehnaaz, are you okay or do you want to eat now?"
Shehnaaz mumbles to herself, "Woh hota toh usse maar dalti.."
"What?"
"Nothing. I am not feeling hungry."

They hear a knock on the door and Shini asks, "Abhi kaun aya hoga?"
Shehnaaz says casually,"Koi chor toh nahi?"
Jaanvi with a snort says, "Ya right! Chor darwaza knock kar ke ayega. He must be a real gentleman."
Shini giggles and Shehnaaz replies, "You think you are too smart, then go and open the door yourself. If not a thief, he could be.. a drunkard or some hooligan. Kisi ko Pata chal gaya hoga that we girls are alone at home. There's a possibility some bad people might be outside the door."

The very moment they hear banging on the door. The girls get startled and Shini hugs Jaanvi out of fear.
Shehnaaz says,"Kya hua darr gai? Don't open the door then. Let me go. I am not scared like you."
"No. I am going."
Jaanvi gives out a deep breath and starts walking towards the door. On the way she picks up a wooden spatula from the table. Slowly she opens the door and closing her eyes she lifts her hand to hit.

"Hey stop, Jaanvi. It's us. "
They all hear.
"Rohan?"
"Yes, it's Rohan and Rohit and me, Ryan.. who else can come to your house on a Saturday night? Thieves?"
Shehnaaz, suppressing her laugh, says, "Actually, Jaanvi was planning to hit you as she really believed you could be some drunkard or goons."
"No. We were alone and we thought iss time pe kaun aayega. And Shehnaaz said.."
"Mujhe kon seriously leta hai? I also suspected thieves and you all laughed. Why did you believe then that they could be goon?"
Rohan asks, "Ryan, tune text nahi Kiya tha kya?"
"I did. Sana ko WhatsApp pe text Kiya tha."

She knew she was being played, "Fine, my mistake. I really thought you all could be some gundas. And you people were banging the door. So, I felt.. And moreover she didn't tell us that you people were coming."
Shehnaaz shrugged her shoulders as Jaanvi peered at her.
Ryan gets in and so do the others. He says, "We knew Aunty is away with Sidharth to her friend's place. So we thought we would pay you girls a visit. We were thinking of protecting you aur tum log Hume hi gunda bana diya. And Jaanvi, were you using this spatula to hit us? Like Sidharth says, lovely! We hope, dinner nahi kya. Shini, leh ke jaa yeh sab."
He hands her some food packets and bottles of carbonated drinks.
"Bhaiya ne bheja hai na?"
Shini whispers to Ryan and he just winks at her.

They all sit in Sidharth's room, munching French fries, chicken strips and wings.
"Rohan, tujhe yaad hai, how Jaanvi used to always be around Sid. How she used to say, 'Main toh agar shaadi karungi toh Sid se hi karungi.'"
Shehnaaz who was looking outside through the window instantly turned towards them.
Jaanvi says, "I was a child then. Now when I think about it I just laugh."
Rohan scratches his head and says, "Yes, it is funny."
Ryan hits on Rohan's arm, "Kya funny? Jaanvi tu jo bhi bol, par tu thi chipku. Sid ye, Sid woh. We were invisible when he was around. Pata Hai Shehnaaz, we used to tease them as Sid ki Jaan. Yaar, abhi Sid ko idhar hona chahiye tha."
Shehnaaz mutters, clenching her teeth, "Haan, bahut maza Ata."
Rohit giggles, "Haan aur tum dono shale kutte jaise ladte."
Rohan throws a cushion at him, "Language, idiot!"