5•Back To Work... *sigh*•5

Everyone was stunned inside the large Plaza. Staring in fear toward the direction of the explosion.

  It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that those bombs were meant to explode in the Plaza they were in.

  "Guess this one was a failure."

  The sound of the red mage's metal screeching voice broke the silence. Followed by the King's authoritative questioning.

  "What are you doing? Who are you? Do you think you will be fine after attempting to commit such deed?!"

  Ree, who was moving toward Cale to take protection under his shield later, rolled his eyes at the king.

  'As if he'll answer you, idiot. Really.... his act as the "passive king" is top-notch.'

  "Oh well then."

  Ree stopped moving after hearing Redika's voice and moved his gaze toward him. He snapped his fingers and two people appeared next to him.

  They were wearing black attires without the symbol and a backpack.

  The bombs.

  The two of them took three scrolls each and tore them apart. Magic scrolls for shield, acceleration, and combustion.

  "Go."

  Redika gave the order to the two people. Meanwhile, Ree calmly glanced at his pocket watch while still moving near his young master's position.

  'Ten or fifteen seconds and those bombs will detonate.'

  Ree thought to himself while listening to the panicked shouting around him.

  "Aaaaah!"

  "R, run away!"

  "Dodge!"

  Ree moved his gaze toward Cale and just on cue, he opened his palm up into the air. The brown haired Rosalyn also teleported and created a shield around her and Cale.

  And at the same time...

  "Explode!"

  Redika shouted out with joy.

  Ree smirked and pocketed his watch while looking at the bombers.

  'Just in time.'

  He thought in joy as he watched the holy looking silver shield's wings wrapped the two bomber. The wings protected everyone.

  Then there was the holy looking person with the silver shield standing underneath the sun. A strand of silver light connected the red haired man's hand with the silver shield in the sky.

  'Safe...'

  And the bombs went off.

  Boom-

  Booooooom-

  Two explosions that couldn't be compared to the ones before simultaneously went off. Everybody crouched down and covered their heads.

  Despite the explosions, no one in the plaza was hurt. Above them was two equally magnificent sight.

  One was the silver shield with white wings protecting people from the explosion, and the other was the bright explosion still displayed hanging in the air as if frozen in time.

  But everyone's gaze shifted toward one direction, it was where the silver light was connected.

  "Young Master Cale!"