Forgotten Universe

Cybernetic soldiers jumped down from hatches in spaceships. With their guns, they fired lasers at KOTLers.

People screamed in terror as many were cut down quickly, and their screams soon became no more. Vortavians with dangerous stun rods deleted some KOTLers.

Lieutenant Gautham retaliated.

"HEY, YOU GUYS! FIGHT BACK! WE CAN WIN!"

He loaded his SUSPICIOUS-LOOKING barrel shotgun and fired glitched bullets that killed some Vortavian soldiers. However, more continued to pour in through the portals, and their numbers seemed just as menacing as the death loxes.

CN lunged at them with his deadly axe and swung back and forth, making the enemy embrace death itself. Assassin, another KOTLer and wearing a black cloak, threw shadow knives, and several of them found their target. It was a gruesome battle, and lots of bodies littered the ground.

Extreme Dragon, a KOTL warrior from Big Island, was shot by a laser. His right shoulder burned badly, and he groaned in pain.

"RETREAT!" HT screamed.

Then, he realized the entrance to the underground was blocked by many Vortavians, and he wouldn't be able to get passed them. Vortan, the emperor, had a dangerous laser sword that easily sliced through several KOTLers. The synchronized firing of the laser guns was just as bad.

"We only have one choice left, sir," Noobiest said.

"What do we do, Noobiest?" HT asked.

"We have to go through the portals. It's our one chance."

....

...........

..........

...................................

.............................

It was a peaceful universe. This alternate one contained little threats in it, but many of the good people were weak.

Rick, a KOTL soldier, was busy gnawing off his beef jerky in HT's beautiful castle.

"Vorry hod too eet," he muttered.

Suddenly, orange portals appeared outside, and demons emerged. Wearing black armor and carrying skullcaps and horned helmets and carrying weapons such as tridents or others, they approached the castle.

Surprised, he shouted an alarm to his comrades.

"ENEMIES APPROACHING FROM PORTALS! DEMONS!" He screamed.

Before he could say more, a spear jutted out through his throat, and he died.

KOTL troops rushed to the walls and began firing upon the demons with whatever they had, artillery, guns, or other. The demon horde had slaughtered the patrols, and then Destroyer appeared.

Wearing volcanic armor with demonic energy flowing through him and holding a heavy demon longsword, he laughed tremendously at the garrison.

"Attack, all of you! Leave no one alive. HAHAHAHAHA!" Destroyer laughed.

....

.........

........

........

Hours later, the last remnants of that alternate universe had fallen. The demon invasion had gone so quickly that no one was able to react to it. Millions of demons had poured through their orange portals everywhere in the universe, quickly conquering it.

Kratos, standing next to Destroyer, watched in approval and with a wicked gleam.

"Excellent job, my apprentice. You will become very, very powerful." Kratos nodded.