Invasion of the Death Loxes

....

..........

...

........?????????

Harold and HT walked inside the pavilion and were met by many guards. Each one wore imperial gold armor and standard Roman soldier helmets. They all had a sword hung in a scabbard and held spears with sharp points. On their left hands, they wore a round golden shield, and they all had stern faces.

As Harold and HT approached some of them, they all gave a slight smile to them, specifically HT.

"HT! Good to see you!" CN said. THIS PART OF THE CANON LORE NEEDS SOME LICENSING IN ORDER TO USE CN.

CN was one of HT's oldest friends during the old days when most people were still alive before the Big Shutdown happened. They had fought together against FIRESTORMTHIEF and his fire demons and since then had become much more closer.

"CN, how is everything here?" HT asked.

"Pretty good! The universe so far is stable and easy to connect to," CN replied. "Plus, the wifi is probably the best part."

Immediately, he grabbed a Nintendo Switch out of nowhere and started mumbling about Animal Crossing. Harold sighed, and he and HT moved on to a series of corridors where multiple rooms awaited them, similar to the fortress of the Ladder Destroyer.

"Now, which room is it?" HT said. "I think the spa is right over... there. In that room."

Yes, they were looking for a spa to clear off their mind and have some rest. They walked into the room and were met by people in bathrobes.

An hour later, and they were relaxing on chairs in their own bathrobes.

"This spa is expensive," HT said. "Plenty of money to grab from other universes though."

...

...

....

...

..

Suddenly, the war alarm blared.

"WHAT THE ****!!??" Harold screamed. "SAY, SINCE WHEN DID THE WAR ALARM SOUND?"

"JUST NOW, IDIOT." HT used his powers and instantly changed into a man with blue battle armor. Made with onyx, a powerful material, his entire armor glowed brightly with a blue aura. Harold, on the other hand, just buffed up and screamed.

HT teleported them out of the pavilion and to the outside. HT gasped in horror.

"HUGE SHIPS APPROACHING. THEY HAVE LOTS OF GUNS. GET ARTILLERY," Noobiest yelled. "GET TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!"

Small drones with powerful blasters emerged from each ships' bottom hatch, and fighter ships came out as well. Some bombers started dropping bombs, and a group of KOTL soldiers were thrown into the air by an explosion. A tower was blown up, and rubble fell to the ground.

"MEET THE ATTACKERS WITH OUR OWN SHIPS!" HT said to a sergeant.

"YES SIR." The sergeant saluted and rushed away toward a command tower to launch up the ships.

Enemy fighter ships swarmed the sky. Artillery fired lasers at them, and a couple went down with a Big Bang. But other than that, many people were dying.

"DIE." Harold made a massive leap and with one non-lore punch, he exploded a fighter ship. He landed safely and did a non-lore OOGA BOOGA.

Then, big enemy ships were landing and unloaded platoons of death loxes.