CHAPTER7

3rd Person Pov'

*At the Hospital (Emergency Room).

"Fuck! If only you didn't involve her in this she wouldn't be in there!" Sanzu said kicking the wall.

"Sanzu,calm down." Kokonoi is trying his best to make Sanzu stop from crying.

"How the fuck will i calm down when my girlfriend is inside the emergency room?!" Sanzu said and glared at Koko.

"Girlfriend?" Mikey asked and walk towards him.

"I thought she's just your bodygua-" Takeomi got cut off when suddenly Sanzu pulled him by the collar.

"You think i'd act like this is she's just my bodyguard?! Use your brain old man." Sanzu spatted and pushed his brother.

"S-shit." He sat down and leaned his back on the wall as he broke down and started crying again.
"I knew this would happen. I tried to stop her but she said she wants to help you, Mikey."

Mikey's eyes widened after hearing what Sanzu said.
"Why?"

"She's Izana's Stepsister." Kakucho said and walks toward Sanzu.
"What did Y/n tell you?" He asked

"She told me that Mikey reminds her of Izana."

Kakucho froze on his spot.

"Well i think there's no stopping her from helping you now, Boss." Ran said.

"I'm not Izana." Mikey answered.

"But she sees you as him."

Mikey didn't say a word and just left the place.

--------

Few hours later the operation finally ended and the doctor went to us.
"She's finally okay now. She lost alot of blood but thankfully the operation was a success."

Sanzu's eyes sparkles after hearing the doctors new.
"Is she awake? Can i come in now?" He asked

"You can but she's not awake yet."

Sanzu didn't hesitate and just went inside the ER to see you.

He stopped from his tracks when he saw you with a tube in your mouth. Tears started to fall uncontrollably from his eyes again.

He doesn't want to see you like this. It hurts him seeing you lying around a hospital bed ,unconscious.

He sat down beside the bed and held your cheeks.

"I-m sorry...Stay with me,please." He said as his voice cracked.

"I'll protect you this time ,i promise.." He added and kissed your forehead

Someone entered the room that made him look back.
"Mikey wants to talk to you.He's in the hideout with the others. Don't worry,i'll look after her." Rindou said reasuring him. Sanzu was hesitant to leave you at first but he knows that if Mikey calls for him, it's something really important.

Sanzu sighs before walking towards Rindou.
"Mikey's gonna make me leave her. I know it."

"She's not safe with you, Sanzu. She can't be with us." Rindou said before patting Sanzu's shoulder.

"Fuck it. I can protect her!"

"If you really do love her you should do what's best and safe for her. Y/n getting involved with us is nowhere safe, Dude." Rindou explained making Sanzu's heart skip a beat.