CHAPTER4

Your Pov.

After that conversation with Sanzu's boss we went to the mall and go shopping for my clothes.

Arriving infront of the mall i aggressively pushed the car door open and was about to go out but suddenly Sanzu pulled my wrist.
"Wear this." He stated while handing me a hoodie and facemask.

I nodded and got it on .

"Let's go." He said as he approached me.
He's wearing the same hoodie like mine and the mask too.
Why do we look like a freaking couple ?!

"What's that?" I asked while pointing at his outfit.

"A hoodie of course." He said sarcastically

"Tsk whatever."
I pulled his hand and dragged him inside the mall i couldn't care less if anyone sees me. This is my favorite place ever..

I saw a boutique and ran towards it leaving Sanzu behind.

"Y/n wait!" I heard him yell but i didn't even looked back at him because of excitement.

Sanzu's Pov.

"Well damn! How can she be so careless in such public places.. Did she forgot that she's a freaking criminal?" I asked myself.

I followed her inside the boutique but she was fast ...

I tried looking for her but i can't.. I looked for her at the Dress section she's not there.. Not in the top section either.

The last place i was going to was the..

LINGERIE SECTION.

I was hesitant to go there at first but fuck this im getting worried because i couldn't find her.

What if the police found her?! Shit!

"Y/n!" I yelled not even caring if the people around is looking at me.
"Fuck where could she be?!" I said under my breathe.

I saw guards roaming around the place which made me even more nervous.
"Fuck fuck fu-" I got cut off when suddenly someone pulled me inside a fitting room and to my surprise it was her.
"Y/n! Where the fuck have you-" She placed her palm on my mouth to shut me up.
"Shh."

"I think i saw the male here calling for someone earlier." I heared one of the guard said.
"Are you sure that male was Haruchiyo Sanzu?" The other one asked.
"Yes.. I saw a strand of his hair and it was pink."

Why the hell are they looking for me?!

Y/n was so close to me and i when i saw her with nothing on but a pair of black lace lingerie my eyes widened.
"Don't make a sound,Haru." She whispered to my ear which gave shivers down to my spines.
She's hot..

A few minutes later the voices of the guards were gone.

She slowly removed her hand on my mouth.
"That was close." She said

I couldn't say word because how can she be so fucking calm when im literally inside a fitting room with her?! And she's only wearing a pair of underwear..

Wow her boobs are big.

"What do you think, Haru?" She asked making me snap out of my senses.

I immediately looked away and gulped.
"I-it's nice." I said while my voice cracked.

She chuckled and went close to me.
"Oh boss~~~ Didn't know you get turned on so easily." She said as she draw circles on my shoulders.

"Y/n..stop it!" I tried to stop her because if she don't then i wont get to control myself anymore.