five

A few days had passed and jake and tara had been hanging out nonstop. the pair was starting to get really close. they really enjoyed eachothers company, feeling safer and happier than ever together.

TARA had realized why she got butterflies in her stomach whenever he looked at her, and why her skin tingled where his hands were at, and why she was longing for his touch so much. she liked him, if it wasn't obvious already. it was probably fate that he came to her door that day, it was meant to happen.

JAKE also realized that something was different about the girl to him, but didn't know what it was yet. he was quite oblivious to his feelings, not knowing which was which. all he knew was that he didn't like being parted from tara for too long, he enjoyed her being around. he knew there was a reason he showed up to the wrong house that day.

THE two were currently binge-watching all the harry potter movies on tara's couch, as tara had never seen them all before. they normally scared her, but she felt fine since jake was there. jake had his arm outstretched behind tara's shoulders, gently rubbing circles on the shoulder farthest from him as she layed her head on his shoulder. they were on the fourth movie, close to the end, where harry and cedric grabbed the fake champion cup.

TARA gasped as cedric died, obviously not expecting it. jake grinned slightly and tightened his grip on her shoulder. she sat up to grab the remote off the table as voldemort was slicing harry's arm, turning off the tv. " i think that's enough for tonight " she stated. " you scared? " jake asked, pulling her back to him. " kinda " she said, cuddling into his chest. he chuckled. " tired tara? " he asked, brushing through strands of her hair with his fingers. she nodded. " i guess i better head out then " jake said whilst standing up.

" NO, stay with me tonight " tara said, pulling him back down. " you want me too? " he asked. she nodded as he stretched out his legs and leaned back on the couch, pulling the small girl on top of him. she grinned and her hands found their way to his hair as his rubbed circles on her back, the two drifting off to sleep peacefully.

____________________________________________

hi!
shorter chapter, sorry
but here's some fluff for
you guys. enjoy!!
much love,
a<3