"When Hannah was playing football back in the old town. She got really popular with girls from the school, considering she was the star quarterback. So Hannah here had a lot of girls chasing after her, she turned the straight girls gay for her." Tyler and Hannah chuckle at the memory. "so she did them and never called back. Do you still play football?" Tyler asks Hannah.

"No i quit after you left. I was bored with out you there at practices plus who was going to cheer me on the loudest at games?" Hannah says laughing. Tyler giggles.

"You should join the football team here. If you're as good as what you say you are, the football team here could use some more helping out. Tyler here is the student-manager and he did a pretty good job at making our team better." Mamrie said giggling a little.

"Yeah, were the cougars. Remember that team the had to forfeit because the wide receiver got tackled to hard." Tyler says.

"Yeah i remember." Hannah says nodding her head.

"Well if you join the team you can probably replace Chester, the current quarterback." Tyler says.

"I don't know. Ill think about it." Hannah says. They all stayed silent as they ate hearing the other students yell in the cafeteria.

"Where's Grace?" Tyler asks.

"Oh she has extra practice today." Mamrie says.

"Oh then how come both of you aren't there?" Tyler asks. Mamrie and Sarah are the track team's student-managers.

"We were going to go but....food." Sarah says stuffing her face with pizza.

"You always did have a thing for pizza." Hannah says everyone laughed. When lunch ended the four went their seprate ways to their lockers. For the rest of the day Hannah was thinking of joining football again. But she was scared that if she did it would just turn to what happened in her old school. Do girls and never call or text back. After school Hannah walked around the school trying to get use to it.

Tyler, Mamrie and Sarah are out on the field watching the football and track team's practice. Hannah walks over to them.

"Hey guys." She says.

"Hey Han. So tell me what you think about the team." Tyler says to her.

"That fullback should be switched with that tight end player." She said pointing to the two players she was referring too.

"I should go and tell couch that. Ill be right back." Tyler says running off to suggest couch what Hannah said. Hannah talked to Sarah and Mamrie getting to know Mamrie more and catching up with Sarah. That is until a football was at Hannah's feet. 

"Hey can you pass us that!" one of the football players yelled from very far away. 

"There's no way she can throw that far Sawyer. Pass it here girl." Another one says that was much more closer to Hannah.

"Shut up Chester!" Sarah yelled. Hannah picked up the football and threw it to who she now knows as Sawyer. Sawyer caught it and Chester looked at her with a shocked face. Hannah then returned to her conversation with Mamrie and Sarah. That is until couch approached her with an excited Tyler trailing after.

"Whats your name?"Coach asked her with a smile.

"Hannah."She responded. 

"Tyler here tells me you played football for a different school and were amazing. I saw that throw of yours right now. And you have an fantastic arm. Im offering you a spot on the team." Couch said smiling bigger wanting her on the team.

"I don't know ill think about it." Hannah says to him politely.

"Well let me know." Couch says walking away.

"What was that?" Sarah says slaping Hannah's arm.

"Ow, what do you mean?" Hannah asks rubbing her hurt arm.

"How come your not going to play?" She says.

"Because. I don't think this team can handle a girl on their team. Especially that guy, Chester. What position does he play again?" Hannah says not remembering.

"QB." Mamrie responds. Hannah turns around now looking at the team practice. She spots Chester on the sidelines chatting with a girl. Hannah can't really see her very well, but from what she can she thinks she's gorgeous.

"Hey who's Chester talking to?" Hannah asks not peeling her eyes away from that girl.

"That would be Grace." Tyler says smirking at Hannah.

"The Grace you told me about." Hannah says looking away facing Tyler and quickly looking back at the blonde girl.

"Yup. Watch. GRACE!!!" Tyler yelled from across the field. Grace looked up from Chester at them and Tyler motioned his hands to say come here. Hannah's eyes can't help but follow Grace as she runs to them.

"Hey whats up?" Grace asks as she stops infront of them.

"Grace id like you to meet Hannah." Tyler says with an evil grin on his face.

"Hi, its nice to finally meet you. Tyler and Sarah both talk a lot about you."Grace says smiling. Hannah opens her mouth but no words come out. She closes it and shakes her head bit then smiles at Grace.

"Hi." She says."Its nice to meet you too." Hannah looks at Grace trying to memorize every facial feature she has. Tyler, Mamrie and Sarah see her staring at Grace as she talks to them. The three of them share a look and smile and laugh at Hannah's staring. Hannah doesn't even notice them, all she is doing is looking at Grace. Thinking that she's so beautiful. That is until a thought hits her.

Do i like Grace? But i only just met her. I can't just have feelings for a girl i haven't even had a conversation with. But she is beautiful.