request (os) part 1

Requested by Nothereandneverwas

you are Jason's little sister and you just transfered to Hawkins high and fall for Eddie as he does the same but Jason is trying to keep you guys apart so they have to keep it a secret and Jason finds out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(You and Jason are in the car driving to school)

"You'll be fine y/n stick with me." Jason kept rambling on and on.

"omg you keep going on and on about this just shut up for a moment ." You say back putting your hand to your face and looking out the window.

"Im just looking out for you.."

You roll your eyes.

"OH AND keep away from the hellfire table they're a bunch of freaks." He adds.

"What?" I say turning my head to him with a confused expression.

"They're a satanic cult y/n. ESPECIALLY stay away from munson he is no good."

"Munson?" You ask

"Eddie munson , he's the leader of the whole cult." He replies looking over to the left to turn.

"Jason how the fuck do you know it's a satanic cult ??"

"I just know it's obvious y/n, I catch you with him I swear to god."

You roll your eyes again and you both arrive at the school parking lot seeing chrissy waiting for Jason. You pull of your seatbelt and get out the car swinging your bag on your shoulder.

"Hey babe." She said walking up to him and giving him a kiss.

"Oh hi y/n!! Jason's told me so much about you."
Chrissy says as she notcies you and smiles whilst pulling you into a welcoming hug.

"Ah I'm glad." you say smiling.

-----------------timeskip--------------------------
*in school about to head to your first lesson*

"Fuck I have science." You complained.

"Oh me too , it's fine the teacher barely cares anyways." Chrissy replied

"Okay guys I'll see you later at break." Jason said and gave chrissy a kiss before leaving.

*You and chrissy head to science*

"Alright class take your seats." The teacher yells.

You walk to the back of the classroom and take the seat in the corner next to a window whilst chrissy takes the front seat; after a few minutes the whole class was here getting ready for the lesson to start.

"NO WAY." You say to yourself noticing a d&d denim vest worn by some guy.

"Hey is that d&d? , like the game ?" You ask him.

"Oh hi , yeah do you like it ?" He replies looking at you.

"Like it ? I love it I haven't played that game since I was 11." You say smiling.

"Maybe you could swing by and play a couple rounds with us? I'm Eddie." He smiles

You realise it was the guy Jason kept rambling about but he seemed nice what was he on about? Probably just jealous as always,you didn't care what he said he was just your older brother after all.

"Y/n." You smile as he takes a seat next to a table near you. The lesson had started and something flew onto your desk it was a peice of paper scrunched up.

5pm b16.
See you there?
E.

His long curls and his fucking rings made him so attractive the way his brown eyes looked at you , the way he concentrated this guy was just so hot and you just met him what the fuck.