Mellohi 1.1

Tubbo's home wasn't in perfect condition, especially after the war. The oak was chipped and small lines had been carved into the wood, to signify each day that goes by without Tommy. 

He opened a small leather satchel and picked out a ripe apple, sliced it in half, and placed it on the table. A scatter of sunlight and the flicker of torches lit up the room as he finished his last slice.

 He checked through the drawers under the sink, they were a complete mess. As were the countertops and the cabinets. Spiderwebs crowd the corners of the house.

 Procrastination was no good in this situation, the house would just get worse. 

It was time for spring cleaning. 

Dusters piled up in the back of the closet. Most of them were shrouded in cobwebs and large clumps of dust. Tubbo picked out a decently clean one and turned the knob to close the closet. 

It was 12.24pm and it was time to start cleaning. 

After a hour or so, the kitchen had been rid of all its dirt and dust. After two hours or so, the living space was complete, three hours and the bedroom and bathroom was done. 

Tubbo stared down the hallway at the last room, a room he hardly ever goes in, the spare room. Tommy's room.

 The room in which Tommy stayed in when he needed escape from Dream. 

The room isn't as messy as expected, the bed is half made, a bee plushie peaking out the corner of the pillow. Some broken weapons, a couple of ender chests and a lime carpet. In the closet one of tommy's old, slightly faded shirts. It's the dustiest room of the house but it has a nice view of the forest. 

Tubbo began to clean up. He stopped for moment, admiring the photo frames. Each with a love filled memory. A small tear rolled down his cheek, wetting his shirt slighty. 

"I just want him back'' 

The tears began to flow.