[06]

“Kazuha thank you for the painting.. I love it very much!”

Kazuha woke up, yet a hazy dream again. He was used to it by now it wasn't uncomfortable but the dream just perked  his interest everytime, It was like a broken glass and he dreams picking one of the shards trying to put the whole fragment together by himself. It's getting weirder. “Another day.” Kazuha said getting up and started to freshen up himself.

As he walked inside the University he saw you together with Raiden Kunikuzushi. For some reasons he felt annoyed. He brushed off his thoughts as he got inside his room greeted by Yoimiya and Venti. “Hey, the performance is tomorrow make sure to go to practice today.” Kazuha didn't say anything but he just nodded. Lunch was around the corner so Kazuha went to the rooftop to eat his lunch alone and in peace; He happen to run into you there.

“Kazuha?” You said, You saw the male walking up to you with his usual expression, You usually saw him all smiling that when you take a good look on his features he was like a work of a God. He has it all. A good personality, handsome, manners, is smart, simply he's just majestic. “Hi.” He said. You look up to him.

Suddenly getting close to your face you panicked. Mind all over the place, “I-I..”

“You're red, do you perhaps have a fever?” You blushed even more. His face was too close to yours, You pushed him away lightly as you walked away. “I-I'm fine thank you for you concern.. I gotta go Keqing and Ganyu is waiting for me.” You said clearly trying to calm down, Kazuha only chuckled as he sees you walking away.

He was just teasing you just now. “Hm, seems like I do have a little crush on you Y/N.” 

Suddenly a familiar maroon haired man entered the rooftop and gave his friend a raise of brow, “You have a what now?” He asked him. Kazuha shrugged Heizou sighed. “You should give it up, She's close to Raiden Kunikuzushi.” That made Kazuha look away. “You know that affiliating yourself with Kunikuzushi means trouble.” Heizou said.

“I know that, but I'm not here to make friends with him. I simply have my eyes set on Yae Y/N.” Kazuha said, “If you like her so much why don't you come back to the Kaedehara Family to inherit your business? In that way you'll stand a chance with her.”

Kazuha's face darkens as he heard the word, “Heizou, Is my mother telling you to do these things for me?” He asked which made Heizou look away. “Kazuha, your mother wants to see you.”

“I don't.” He said as he walked away from his friend going down to go back to his classroom.

Kazuha would never go back to that Household, ever.

Kazuha, Meet your new stepfather.” A man came in with his own son. A young kazuha bursted out in anger. “No! I will never call him father, I hate you mom!” He said as he ran away from them.

The moment his father, it has always been just the two of them. Kazuha and his mother and he thought that was enough, “Kazuha!” She shouted angrily. “Let's just.. give him some time.”

“I will never call you father, I hate you.”

“Kazuha?” You asked, suddenly he staggered falling on the ground luckily you got him. He was burning. You also saw Heizou coming down the rooftop. “H-Heizou! Help Kazuha's burning!” He clicked his tongue as he helped you get him to the infirmary. When you got in there the nurse checked on him she sighed.

“He should be alright If he gets plenty of rest, the cause of his fever is most likely fatigue.” You and Heizou thanked her. Heizou looked at his watch seeing that it's almost time for a new subject. “It's fine If you leave him here Y/N. Go on it's the next period.” You looked at Kazuha he looked vulnerable and weak. You smiled at him.

“Yes, I'll go back shortly.” Heizou nodded going out of the room shortly after, You only sat down beside the bed he was resting. An hour has past, Kazuha was deeply asleep. You skipped a period just to watch him, when you were about to go out he held your hand tightly.  “Kazuha..?” You asked kind of shocked.

“D-Don't go please.. Don't leave me again..” Was he..? Having a nightmare? You gave him a sigh as you sat down on the chair again. “I guess I'll just have to ask keqing and ganyu for notes after this..” The silence made you feel sleepy all of the sudden, as your eyes felt heavier you eventually closed them resting your chin on the bed while kazuha held your hand, not even bothering letting it go.

“Stop liking me. I can't like you.”

“I'll do anything.”

You both opened your eyes. Kazuha looked at you as he gave you a confused stare, “H-Hello, sorry because of me—” You shook your head, “No it's fine, I wanted to stay and make sure you were fine anyways.”

“It seems like you caught a fever because of fatigue the nurse said it's better for you to rest, So uh.. rest well so you can perform on the day of the play.” You said as you excused yourself.

Back on the company, Yae saw a woman which made her chuckle. “What do you want?”

The woman giggled as she sat down on the couch. “Yae Miko, you really never change do you?” The woman said making Yae chuckle. “Do I? Then I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway answer my question why are you here?” She asked not bothering looking up to the woman.

“I saw your sister days ago, she is as kind as she was years ago.” Yae stopped hearing what the woman said. “She never changed.” Yae sighed. “Alright what do you want to say to me?”

“They've met already.”

“Who?” Yae asked, walking towards where the woman sat down, “Kazuha and Y/N.”