Ro: It was 30 feet at least.

Lucas: Yeah. It sorta destroyed your cabin...sorry.

Steve: Okay, so just to be clear, this...this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic weapon?

Nancy: Yes.

Steve: But instead of like screws and metal, the mind flayer made its weapon...with melted people.

Nancy: Yes, exactly.

Steve: Yeah, okay. I'm just making sure.

Joyce: Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?

Max: El beat the shit out of it, but yeah it's still alive.

Will: But if we close the gate again...

Ro: We cut the brain off from the body.

Lucas: And kill it. Theoretically.

Murray: Yoo-Hoo! Yoo-Yoo.

Everyone turns to see Murray waving his arms with papers in his hands.

He then puts the papers down on the table and explains about something about the hub.

Murray: Okay, so this is what Alexei called the hub. Now the hub takes us to the vault room.

Hopper: Okay, where's the gate?

Murray: Right here. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so.

Erica: More like 500.

The adults looks at Erica.

Erica: What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?

Murray: I'm sorry, who are you?

Erica: Erica Sinclair. Who are you?

Murray: Murray...Bauman.

Erica: Listen, Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, But I've been down that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you, you're all gonna die.

Murray: I'm sorry why is this 4-year-old talking to me?

Erica: I'm 10, you bald bastard!

Lucas: Erica!

Erica: Just the facts!

Dustin: She's right, you're all gonna die, but you won't have to. Excuse me, sorry, may I?

Murray: Please.

Dustin: Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility. There's a hatch in there that feeds into our system. That will lead you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica, we can show you the way.

Hopper: You can show us the way?

Dustin: Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your navigators.

Hopper:...No. Nope.

____________________________________

The adults, then gets ready. Hopper gets a gun from the dead Russian's hand.

Erica: Well, that settles it. He's gonna die. They're gonna die.

Dustin: Yep, most likely.

Lucas: You guys survived.

Dustin: Barley. We could of really used you guys down there.

Mike: We could've used you out there too.