Unexpected twists

Start from the beginning

He begins rapidly pumping his fingers, causing me to shoot my liquids directly into his fingers and some of his face. As I attempt to come down from my high, my body heaves and my breathing becomes a little heavy.

Taehyung lick me up good, cleaning me and I still shiver from the stimulation. "You taste so sweet, Aera. Fuck." , he lets out raspily, his boner still visible.

Does this mean I need to return the pleasure?

I did want to. He was a gentleman for putting my needs above his own. I looked at him, and pulled him closer, "That felt amazing, now can I ?"

As I moved closer, I slowly unzipped his pants, leaving him in his boxers, god, he wasn't small.

He was massive.

I pulled his boxers down, letting his member spring out in front of me, making me lick my lips.

That big? Heck no. I'm fucked.

I take hold of his long, thick shaft and notice that some of his length is covered with visible veins.He gasps as I begin to pump him, running my hands up and down the length of him. He starts moaning and that turns me wet once again, this man has no chill.

His deep, raspy voice makes it easier for me to savor him while I work on making him weaker and weaker. Sweat beads fall from his exposed chest as I let him to lean back, and I see that his pre-cum is dripping.

I continue to massage his length beneath and gradually begin to lick his tip. I begin sucking on his manhood, allowing a sizable portion of it to enter my mouth. His mouth is sealed in warmth by mine.

When he abruptly starts thrusting forward, it almost makes me gag. I bob my head, making it easier for me to take more of his shaft into my mouth. My eyes get a little teary, and he starts fucking my face.

He now stands up and continues to shove his d!ck into my mouth, filling my throat. My gag reflex is severely hindered by his length, and I begin to choke. He notices that my eyes are getting even more watery and pulls away.

He says, "I'm sorry," but I yank him back and begin sucking him as hard as I can. This time, his hands are in my hair, and he doesn't push forward; instead, he lets me go at my own pace.

I suck quicker than before, grazing my teeth against him, and his legs start to tremble, signaling to me that he is getting near. He yells loudly as I continue to maneuver my mouth over his length.

"Fuck Aera, I'm coming!" , with that he lets out his warm milky liquid inside my mouth, I didn't know what to do so I swallowed. It had saltiness.

He doesn't stop coming when I pulled out, and he comes a little on my face.I can't help but blush at that moment, thinking of how intimate we just became. I sat next to him, drenched in sweat from the sauna, as his body quivers from the orgasm he just had.

I shamelessly drag him to kiss me as I ponder how wasted we were for fully surrendering into our lustful cravings. He pulls me up onto him and does it without reluctance. When my rough folds come in contact with his length, my pu$$y starts to throb.

I can't help but rub up against his length, but I won't let him inside because I can't let go of my virginity so quickly. At least not yet.

He grips my hips as I move around uncontrollably, making us both shiver with need for friction. His tip teases my wet entry as he begins to move.

"You're making it hard for me honey." , he says as he keeps thrusting his length above my folds.

I moan a little louder when he works his fingers on my clit, along with teasing his length on me, I feel like coming again.

Soon, as he continues to press his fingers deep inside of me, draining all of my juices, I allowed myself to unleash my fluids, which came continuously. I shiver more as a result of having two of the best orgasms I've ever experienced. He plants a kiss on my pu$$y and smiles as he kisses my mouth.

He grins and asks, "You said this is wrong?" as he sucks his fingers and wipes some of the liquid off his lips.

I look away from him knowing that I completely gave in to him, not regretting my decision though.

We head out of the sauna, after a long relaxing session. He heads to the shower but he comes out, still naked, "Aera?"

I heard him calling out for me and I rush to his assistance. He was holding out his empty shower gel bottle.

I rummage through his drawers, finding for his stock of shower supplies. I come across an empty blood pack, and it looked disgusting. Does he have low blood count?

I don't bother much on it so I finally find his blueberry shower gel and walk back to give him the gel.

He grabs the gel out of my hand but he also grabs me, pulling me inside the shower cubicle.
He places my hands on his chest, warm water trickles down our bodies.

"Let's clean up."