chapter 1

will, mike, el, jonathan, nancy, joyce, and hopper walked toward the big cloud. joyce and hopper were together, nancy and jonathan were together and will and mike were together. will notice something, his nose was running.

"will. your nose." mike notice it too, will wiped it away. blood was on his thumb. his eyes widened. am i getting powers? he thought. el turned back to him, will's nose couldn't stop running.

"will? sweetie? are you alright?" joyce looked at him. will nodded, he run up the hill, mike followed him.

"will! will, wait!" mike ran up the hill as well. will walked into the cabin and saw a tissue box. he walked up to it and grabbed some tissues. mike ran up to the cabin and walked up to will.

"will? are you okay?" he didn't reply, he wiped away until he notice the blood stop.

"i guess, the blood just came out of nowhere and..." will stopped talking, he notice something. mike looked at him, then mike's eyes looked at will's lips, then back at will's eyes.

"it just start running when we went to the hill." will turned his head to mike, mike didn't understand but he pretended he did.

"but you did say one didn't die. maybe it is about him." mike said, will looked at him angry.

"mike! this is serious! maybe i will be the villain. but maybe it's nothing." will said, throwing away the box of tissues. mike again looked at will's lips but then walked to the door. will followed him.

"come on, let's go find the others." mike put his arm around will, they both blushed. they found the others, el, joyce, and jonathan ran up to him, hugging him.

"is he okay?" joyce asked mike, he nodded. will looked at both el and jonathan, he notice something in the distance.

"that cloud. it's getting bigger." will pointed up into the sky, he felt something coming down. mike notice it again.

"will, it's bleeding again." will touched his nose, el looked back at him, she held his hand.

"we need to go, will, you need rest." joyce said, they ran away from the hill and headed into the cabin, will laid his head on mike's lap, who were on the couch.

"why was will's nose bleeding?" jonathan asked el, she shrugged.

"maybe he got powers. i always get a bloody nose when i use my powers." el looked back at will, he notice her and looked at her back.

"could you try?" nancy asked, he shrugged. he got up and looked at the tv. he raised his arm and nothing happened. everyone watched until something started happening. the ground rumpled and tentacles grabbed the tv and straighten it. everyone's eyes widened.

"what just happened?" mike looked everyone, they just shrugged. will looked up at his arm, it was shaking. what the hell just happened?

"did will just straighten the tv?" nancy then asked, they all nodded. will wiped his nose and shook his hand to get the blood off of his hand.

"wait, those tentacles. they look like tentacles from the upside down." mike notice, everyone looked at each other. could i control the upside down? will thought, shooked.

"if he could, then that's amazing." el said, smiling at will. he turned his head to face the others. he nodded with a smirk.

"i can control the upside down." will said, chuckling.

--------------------------------------------------

#byler

[august 7th, 2022]