Haruchiyo buried his face in your pillow. Your scent was inhaled by him eagerly. "(Y/n)'s scent..." He murmured in fascination.

You chortled. "Make yourself feel at home, Haru. Hold on, let me take out another futon for myself. Then I will switch off the light-"

Haruchiyo was about to protest but he was too late. You already pulled out a second futon before setting it down next to his. He secretly puffed up his cheeks, upset that he couldn't sleep in one futon with you.

Switching off the light and turning on the night lamp, you finally lied down on the futon. The room simply brightened up with the dim night lamp.

You heaved out a sigh of relaxation. Pulling the sheet to cover your body, you then faced Haruchiyo. You caught him facing you while staring at you admirably.

"You aren't gonna sleep with your mask on, are you, Haru?"

"I will take it off once you fall asleep."

"Okay, then. Good night, Haru. Sweet dream."

"Good night too, (Y/n)..

Turning your body around, your back was facing Haruchiyo now. Your eyelashes fell shut as sleepiness began to overpower your brain.

Haruchiyo couldn't fall asleep as he was yet to feel satisfied. He wanted to be as near to you as possible. Assuming you were already asleep, he silently scooted closer to you. He snuck under your futon sheet. His head suddenly popped out of the sheet.

Haruchiyo smiled anticipatingly. He couldn't believe he was laying down next to you. He joyfully wrapped his arm around your waist.

' I finally... I finally can sleep together with her. My love is sleeping in my arms...' Haruchiyo squealed internally. He pressed his body on your back, creating comfortable warmth between the two of you. ' She is so warm that I don't want to let go of her.'

"Haru, did you get a boner?" You asked after you felt an object poking your back. That poking woke you up.

Haruchiyo shamelessly answered with honesty, "Can't help myself because you're too stunning, (Y/n). But I don't intend to touch you that way. I just want to cuddle and sleep with you right now."

Even though Haruchiyo was turned on, he didn't give in to his lust. He wanted the beginning of this relationship to be sweet and romantic, not lustful and erotic.

You were honestly impressed by his good self-control. ' Some men just have horrible self-control. I even heard a few stories at my old workplace... Some female workers there complained how their male partners kept begging to have intercourse, even though their female partners refuse many times. After that, huge argument happened and they ended up with putting an end to their relationship.'

You sighed, deep down feeling grateful you met a man like Haruchiyo. ' He is not forcing me to pleasure him at all. Even though he has more authority than me. I'm completely vulnerable to him too.'

His palms were resting on your tummy again. You noticed this particular habit of his. Haruchiyo loved caressing your belly.

This discovery was unsettling to you as an assumption lingered in your mind. But you didn't let it bother your mind.

You solely focused on Haruchiyo. He unconsciously grazed circular motion on your exposed stomach since your pajama top hiked up a bit. The way his slender, long fingers touched you made you scrunch the futon mattress slightly.

It felt so good. You didn't want Haruchiyo to stop. His touch made you feel so comfortable.

Meanwhile, Haruchiyo didn't realize your reaction. He innocently drew circular motion on your stomach. He found pleasing when he touched you this way. To him, your tummy was the best feature.